To sign up for the Price Chopper AdvantEdge card, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Price Chopper website, by entering its address into your browser application. You can find the said address (for the Price Chopper website) in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address, your browser application will immediately transfer you to the Price Chopper website.
- Once you get to the Price Chopper website, check at the top left hand corner, and you will find a menu icon – the three small horizontal bars. Click on the said menu icon, and a menu will appear below, with items like ‘Weekly Flyer’, ‘AdvantEdge Card’, ‘Shop Now’, ‘eCoupons’, ‘Departments’, ‘Services’… and so on. From that menu, click on the ‘AdvantEdge Card’ link.
- Scroll down the page that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘AdvantEdge Card’ link) — all the while reading about how Price Chopper rewards and the AdvantEdge card work. Towards the bottom end of the page, you will find a ‘Mobile App’ section. And just below that section – that is below the ‘Mobile App’ section and just above the ‘Get the Latest Deals News & More’ section, you will find some three buttons. Those buttons are labeled ‘Apply’, ‘FAQs’ and ‘Redemption Locations’ respectively. Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Fill in the form in the page that you will be taken to, in order to complete the Price Chopper AdvantEdge card application. Some of the details you will be required to enter is your full name, your street address, your email address, your phone number, your gender and your date of birth. Just enter all the required details, and you will be on the way towards receiving a Price Chopper AdvantEdge card and starting to enjoy the rewards.
Price chopper AdvantEdge card balance – How to check AdvantEdge card balance online
To check Price Chopper AdvantEdge card balance online, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Price Chopper website into your browser. You can find it (the Price Chopper website’s address) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the Price Chopper website will load immediately.
- Once the Price Chopper website loads on your browser, click on the menu icon – you know, the three small horizontal bars – that you will find at the top left hand corner. Then from the menu which appears when you do so, click on the ‘AdvantEdge Card’ link.
- Scroll down the page that you will be taken to, towards the bottom end. Just scroll past the ‘How to earn points’ section, past the ‘How points convert’ section, and past the section entitled ‘You choose how to redeem points’. You will eventually get to a button that says ‘Activate your card today’. Below it is a ‘Sign Up for the Multiplier Promotion’ button. And if you check further down, you will find yet another button which says ‘Check your new balance’. Click on that button.
- On the screen that you will then be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Check your new balance’ button), sign in by entering your email address and password into the respective spaces. Then follow the instructions you will find after logging in, to access your Price Chopper AdvantEdge card balance.
Price Chopper website: