To sign up for a Chime card, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Chime website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the Chime website) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Chime website.
- Once you get to the Chime website, check at the top right hand corner, and you will see a ‘Get Started’ button. It is adjacent to the ‘Log In’ link. Just click on the said ‘Get Started’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Get Started’ button, you may first be taken to a page where you are supposed to go through a captcha challenge, before proceeding any further with the Chime card application. If that happens, just click on the ‘I am human’ checkbox (so that it is ticked) then complete whichever captcha challenge will be presented to you, after which you will be taken to the first page of Chime card application.
- On the first page of Chime debit card application, you will be required to enter your first name, your last name, your email address and the password you wish to be logging into your Chime account with. Just enter all those required details into the respective spaces. Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the next screen, as required, enter your street address, your apartment or suite number, your zip code, your city and your state. Then enter your mobile phone number and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Provide the other required details in the subsequent screens, to complete the Chime debit card sign up process. After enrolling, you will need to wait for usually between 7 and 10 days for the Chime Visa debit card you would have signed up for to arrive in your mail.
Chime account sign in – How to login to your Chime account online
To sign in to your Chime account online, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Chime website into your browser. You can find it (the Chime website’s address) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Chime website will appear immediately.
- Once the Chime website appears on your browser, click on the ‘Log In’ link that you will find somewhere near the top right hand corner. It is adjacent to the ‘Get Started’ button. Just click on the ‘Log In’ link.
- Enter the required details in the screen that you will subsequently be taken to, in order to access your Chime account online. Among the details you will need to enter is your email address and your password. The email address to be entered in this case would be the one with which you set up the Chime account. Just enter the email address into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space.
- After entering your email address and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button and you will be able to access your Chime account straightaway. You can then proceed to view your Chime debit card balance and to review your Chime debit card transaction history, among other things.