To apply for a US Bank credit card online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the US Bank website into your browser. You can find it (the US Bank website’s address) below, within the ‘links’ section. And when you enter that address into your browser, the US Bank website loads immediately.
- Once the US Bank website loads on your browser, check at the top of the homepage, and you will find a menu with items like ‘Online & Mobile’, ‘Checking & Savings’, ‘Credit Cards’, ‘Mortgage & Refinance’, ‘Loans & Credit Lines’ and ‘Investing & Retirement’. From that menu, click on the ‘Credit Cards’ link. Then from the options that appear when you do so, click on the ‘Credit Cards (Overview)’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Credit Cards (Overview)’ link), scroll down towards the bottom end, all the while reading about the various US Bank credit cards that are on offer. For each of the US Bank credit cards, you can click on the ‘Learn More’ button in order to access more information about it. Once you ultimately find a US Bank credit card that appeals to you [or once you find the specific US Bank credit card you had initially set out in search of], click on the ‘Apply Now’ button for it.
- Fill in the required details in the page(s) that you are subsequently taken to [after having clicked on the ‘Apply Now’ button for any of the US Bank credit cards], in order to get that particular card. For some of the cards, you will first be taken to a screen where you are supposed to enter your first name, your middle initial and your last name. Then you enter your email address and your phone number and click on the ‘Continue’ button, in order to be taken to the next phase of the US Bank credit card application. But for a card like the ‘US Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite Card’, the moment you click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, you are taken straight to a page with the actual application form. So once you get there, you can start by entering your first name, your middle name, your last name and where applicable/if you so wish, your name suffix. Then you enter your social security number, your date of birth, your country of citizenship and your primary phone number. Further down, you enter your email address, your housing information and your income and employment information. With regard to employment information, you are supposed to enter your employment status (whether you are in full-time employment, part-time employment, retired, student, in the military… and so on). Then you enter your total annual income and its source. Then you specify whether or not you are interested in balance transfers and whether or not you want additional cards…
- After filing in all the required details and submitting your US Bank credit card application for processing, you will need to wait for a credit decision to be made. If the credit decision is made in your favor, you should be able to get the US Bank credit card after a short while.
US Bank website: