If you wish to pay your MetroPCS bill online (without logging in) you should:
- Launch your browser application, and use it to access the MetroPCS bill payment page. That page, where MetroPCS customers get to pay their bills online is to be found at www.metropcs.com/payment. So you simply launch your browser, click on its address bar then type [or copy] the address: metropcs.com/payment. Having done so, press the enter key on your keyboard. The browser should, at that point, take you to the MetroPCS customers bill payment page.
- When you land on the MetroPCS bill pay page, you will find a space provided for you to enter your MetroPCS (or rather Metro by T-Mobile) phone number and another one where you are supposed to confirm the same by re-entering it. This is under the ‘Pay as a Guest’ section — which is the section to use if you wish to pay your MetroPCS bill without logging in. Just enter your MetroPCS (Metro by T-Mobile number) into both spaces. At this point, you are being asked to enter and re-enter the MetroPCS phone number in order to confirm your account. This is to ensure that the payment you make later is credited to the right account.
- After entering your MetroPCS phone number — and confirming it by re-entering it into the second space — click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will then be taken through a series of screens, including one where you will be required to enter your credit card or debit card info in order to complete the MetroPCS bill payment transaction.
There is, of course, the other option of paying your MetroPCS bill online while logged in. If that is the route you wish to take, simply:
- Launch the browser application on your computing device. Then enter the MetroPCS bill payment page’s address. That address, as we noted earlier, is metropcs.com/payment. So you click on the browser’s address bar, then type/copy that address and press the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard.
- When the MetroPCS bill payment page appears on the browser application, check within the lower part of it. There, on the lower part of the MetroPCS bill pay page, you will see a section where you are told to ‘Log in to My Account to Pay’. Right below that is a ‘Log In’ button. Click on it.
- On the page that appears next, you will encounter some two spaces. The first of those is one where you are supposed to enter your MetroPCS phone number. The second one is where you are supposed to enter your account PIN. So you just click on the space provided for entry of the ‘Metro by T-Mobile phone number’ and enter your MetroPCS phone number there. Then you click on the space provided for entry of your account PIN, and enter your MetroPCS account PIN there.
- After entering the MetroPCS phone number and the MetroPCS account PIN into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button. After logging in, complete the rest of the steps in the Metro by T-Mobile/MetroPCS bill pay transaction. These would include specifying the exact MetroPCS bill amount you wish to pay, and issuing instructions on where you want the MetroPCS bill payment funds to be drawn from.
MetroPCS Payment website: https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/payment