To sign up for the Walmart MoneyCard, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Walmart Money Card website. You can find the address for the said Walmart Money Card website at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Walmart Money Card website will load immediately.
- Once the said Walmart Money Card website loads on your browser, check within the middle part of the landing page, and you will see a button that says ‘Sign Up Now’. Click on it. Alternatively, click on the menu icon at the top (the three small horizontal bars that are adjacent to the ‘Customer Login’ link) near the top right hand corner. Then from the menu that appears when you do so, click on the ‘Open an Account’ link.
- Whether you click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ button or on the ‘Open an Account’ link from the menu, you will be taken to a page with a form that you are supposed to fill in. On that page, as required, first click on either the Visa or MasterCard buttons. You will be doing this to specify whether you want the Walmart MoneyCard you are applying for to be Visa-branded or MasterCard-branded. Thus, if you want a Visa Walmart MoneyCard, you click on the ‘Visa’ logo/button. And if you want a MasterCard Walmart MoneyCard, you click on the MasterCard logo/button. Then further below in the form, enter your first name and last name into the respective spaces, followed by your address, mobile number and email address. Into the other appropriate spaces, enter your social security number and your date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom end of the page, in order to be taken to the final phase of the Walmart MoneyCard application process. Then await for your Walmart Money Card application to be processed. If it is successful, you would eventually lay your hands on the Walmart Money Card and start using it.
Walmart MoneyCard online registration
Once you get the Walmart Money Card, you can register it online by following these steps:
- Go to the Walmart Money Card website, and click on the menu icon that is near the top right hand corner. (That is, the three small horizontal bars that are next to the ‘customer login’ button). From the menu that appears when you do so, click on the ‘Register a New Card in Hand’ link.
- On the next screen, enter the Walmart Money Card number, its expiration date and its CVV into the respective spaces.
- After entering those details, click on the ‘Next’ button in order to be taken to the final phase of the Walmart MoneyCard online registration process.
Walmart Money Card website: