To apply for the Bloomingdale’s credit card online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Bloomingdale’s website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the Bloomingdale’s website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Bloomingdale’s website.
- Once you get to the Bloomingdale’s website, check at the top left hand corner, and you will find a menu icon (the three small horizontal bars). Click on it. Then scroll down the menu that appears when you do so, and click on the ‘My Account’ link that you will find near the bottom end of that menu.
- When you click on ‘My Account’ a new menu will appear, with items like ‘Account Overview’, ‘Bloomingdales Credit Card’, ‘bWallet’, ‘Loyallist’ and ‘Wish Lists’. From that menu, click on the ‘Bloomingdales Credit Card’ link. [Alternatively, on the Bloomingdale’s website homepage, scroll down to the very bottom end, click on ‘My Account’ at the bottom end, then from the options that appear when you do so, click on the ‘Bloomingdales Credit Card’ link].
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Bloomingdales Credit Card’ link), scroll down towards the bottom end. Just scroll until you get to the section where you are asked ‘Don’t have a Card’ – then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button that is within that section. Or you could opt to first click on the ‘Learn More’ link that is right below the ‘Apply Now’ button. So you click on the ‘Learn More’ link, in order to be taken to a page with more information about the workings of the Bloomingdale’s credit card. On the next screen, you get to read about the various benefits associated with the Bloomingdale’s credit card, as well as the costs associated with the card. If the card looks like a good deal for you (after reading all those details), you can then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- On the page that you are transferred to (after clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button), scroll down until you get to the section with the Bloomingdales credit card application form. Then fill it in. So you can start by entering your first name, your middle initials and your last name into the respective spaces. Then enter your email address, your street address and your phone number into the spaces provided for them. Click on the ‘Financial Information’ section, and enter your monthly mortgage or rent payment, your residence status (whether you are an owner or a renter) and your total annual income. Further down, enter your social security number and your date of birth into the fields provided for them. Then read through all the information in the ‘Account Terms & Details’ section. And at the bottom end of the page, click on the ‘Review Terms & Conditions’ button. You would then be taken to the final phase of the Bloomingdale’s credit card application.
After completing the Bloomingdale’s credit card application, await for it to be processed. If the application is approved, you should be able to get the Bloomingdale’s credit card in due course.