To apply for a Marks and Spencer credit card online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Marks and Spencer website. You can find the address for the said Marks and Spencer website at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Marks and Spencer website will load immediately.
- Once the Marks and Spencer website loads on your browser, check at the top, and you will find a menu with items like ‘Sales & Offers’, ‘Women’, ‘Lingerie’, ‘Beauty’, ‘Men’, ‘Kids’, ‘Home’… and so on. Now one of the items in that menu is the ‘M & S Bank’ link. Roll your mouse over that (M & S Bank) link. When you do so, various columns/categories of links will appear below, with titles like ‘Credit Card’, ‘Travel Services’, ‘Ways to Bank’, ‘Insurance’ and ‘Services’. And if you check under the ‘Credit Card’ column/category, you will find links like ‘Shopping Plus’, ‘Rewards Plus’ and ‘Transfer Plus’. Click on the link for the specific Marks and Spencer credit card you wish to apply for. Thus, for instance, if you wish to apply for the Marks & Spencer Shopping Plus credit card, you click on the ‘Shopping Plus’ link. If you wish to apply for the Marks and Spencer Rewards Plus credit card, you click on the ‘Rewards Plus’ link. If you wish to apply for the Marks and Spencer Transfer Plus credit card, you click on the ‘Transfer Plus’ link…
- On the page that you are taken to (after clicking on any of the Marks and Spencer credit cards’ links), you will find further information about that particular credit card. Read through the information and if the card seems to be a good one for you, click on the ‘Apply’ button for it.
- On the next screen that you are taken to (after clicking on the ‘Apply’ button for any of the credit cards), read the information in the ‘Before you apply’ section. Then click on the ‘Start My Application’ button once you are ready to proceed with the Marks and Spencer credit card application.
- Fill in the required details in the pages that you will subsequently be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Start My Application’ button for any of the credit cards). You will be required to enter your first name, your middle name and your surname. You will also be required to enter your date of birth, your gender, your mother’s maiden name, your marital status and number of children dependent on you. So that is in the ‘Personal Details’ section. In the nationality and residency section, you will be expected to enter place of birth, country or region of permanent residence and your nationality. Just enter all the details that you are required to fill in. Then click on the ‘Continue’ button to be taken to the next phase of the Marks and Spencer credit card application process. Once you are through with the application, await for a credit decision to be made. If your application is approved, it should culminate in you eventually getting the actual Marks and Spencer credit card.
Note that these steps are for the United Kingdom version of the Marks and Spencer website.
Marks and Spencer website: