To apply for the Wayfair credit card online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Wayfair website. You can find the address for the said Wayfair website below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Wayfair website will load immediately.
- Once the Wayfair website loads on your browser, check at the top of the homepage and you will see a second line menu with items like ‘Renovation’, ‘Appliances’, ‘Pet’ and ‘Wayfair Credit Card’. It is just below the first line menu which has items like ‘Furniture’, ‘Outdoor’, ‘Bed & Bath’, ‘Rugs’… and so on. From the second line menu, click on the ‘Wayfair Credit Card’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Wayfair Credit Card’ link), click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. So you can first scroll down towards the bottom end of the page, all the while reading about the workings of the Wayfair credit card. That would include the information in the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ section. So you just read all that information, then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button — which is to be found right under the illustration of the Wayfair credit card, on the left hand sidebar of the page. Just click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- When you click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, you will be taken to a screen where you are first required to enter your email address, in order to create a Wayfair.com account. So you first need to create an account on the site, before proceeding to complete the Wayfair credit card application. Just enter your email address into that space, then click on the ‘Continue’ button. On the next screen, create a password with which to be logging into your Wayfair.com account. You will then be taken to a screen where you are (optionally) supposed to enter your mobile phone number, for account recovery purposes. If you don’t wish to enter your mobile phone number into that space, click on the ‘No, Thanks’ link at the bottom end.
- On the next screen, you will find a form that you are supposed to fill in, to initiate the Wayfair credit card application. Into the ‘Basic Info’ section, enter your first name, your last name and your phone number. For the phone number, you first have to specify what type it is – you know, whether it is a mobile phone number, a home phone number, an alternate phone number… and so on. Then you enter the actual number into the next space. And into the address section, enter your address line one, address line two, city, state and zip code. Further down, in the ‘Additional info’ section, enter your social security number and your date of birth into the respective spaces, then enter your annual income into the other space. Scroll down and read the information in the lower part of the Wayfair credit card application form, including the card’s terms and conditions. Finally, click on the ‘Submit Application’ button that is at the bottom right hand corner in order to have your Wayfair credit card application conveyed for processing. If the application is approved, you should be able to get the Wayfair credit card in due course/after a while.