To apply for a First Premier bank credit card online, follow these steps:
- Go to the First Premier Bank credit cards application page/Platinumoffer page, by way of entering that page’s address into your browser. You can check in the ‘links’ section below, to find the address you can use to get to the said Platinumoffer/First Premier Bank credit cards application page. So your bit is to enter that address into your browser, and then the said page appears on the browser.
- Once the First Premier Bank credit cards application page appears on your browser, check within the middle section, and you will see an ‘Apply Now’ button. Click on it.
- On the screen you are taken to, start by choosing your preferred card design. Then fill in the form – and await for a credit decision which will culminate in you getting the First Premier Bank credit card, if successful.
If you have been preapproved for a First Premier Bank credit card (that is, if you have received a mail offer), the way to respond is as follows:
- Go to the Platinumoffer site (as instructed in the offer letter).
- Upon getting to the Platinumoffer site, check in the middle part of the page you land on, and you will see a section entitled ‘Respond to a Mail Offer’. Within that section is an ‘Apply Now’ button. Adjacent to it is a space where you are supposed to enter the confirmation number. Enter the confirmation number [from the offer letter] into the said space, then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Complete the form in the screen you are taken to. Then await for a credit decision that will culminate in you getting the desired First Premier Bank credit card.
Platinumoffer confirmation number
Before initiating your application for a First Premier Bank credit card [on the Platinumoffer site], you will be required to enter a confirmation number first. That is if you responding to a mail offer. Where are you supposed to get the confirmation number?
Well, the confirmation number is to be found on your offer letter, somewhere near the top. On the Platinumoffer site (that is, right on the page you land on when you enter that site’s address into your browser), there is an illustration of an offer letter. It shows you exactly where to find the confirmation number on the letter. So yours is to enter that number into the space provided for it, then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, in order to initiate the actual credit card application.
Platinumoffer application status
To check your Platinumoffer application status, do as follows:
- Go to the Platinumoffer site.
- Check towards the top right hand corner, and you will see somewhere it says ‘Already have an account? Sign in’. Click on the ‘sign in’ link.
- On the screen you are taken to, enter your username and password in order to be logged in. After logging, click to indicate that you wish to view a credit card application status, and you will then be able to do so.