To login to the Employee Express portal, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Employee Express portal into your browser. You can find that address (for the Employee Express portal) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Federal Employee Express portal loads immediately.
- Once the Employee Express website loads on your browser, check within the middle part of the page, and you will see a couple of spaces provided for you to enter your Login ID and password respectively. Click on the space provided for entry of your Login ID and enter the same there. Note that in this particular portal, the Login ID is masked (meaning that when you enter it in, the letters/digits don’t show, but what you see instead are asterisks or circles). If you want to see what you are entering, click on the ‘Show Login ID’ link, and you will now be able to see the letters/digits you are entering into the field. After entering your Login ID, click on the other space and enter your password there.
- Having entered your Employee Express User ID and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button at the bottom end. You will then be signed into the Employee Express portal, after which you can proceed to view your federal paystubs, among other resources.
How to log into Employee Express portal using PIV Smartcard
To log into the Employee Express portal using your PIV Smartcard, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Employee Express portal, by entering its address into your browser. That address (for the Employee Express portal) can be found below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Employee Express portal will load immediately.
- Once the Employee Express portal loads on your browser, check within the middle part of the landing page, and you will see a section where you are told to ‘Log in with your PIV Smartcard’. As required within that section, enter your PIV Smartcard.
- Follow the instructions that you will find after entering your PIV Smartcard, in order to log into the Employee Express portal successfully.
How to sign up on the Employee Express portal
To find the Employee Express portal sign up instructions, you first need to go to the portal (by entering its address into your browser). Once you are on the portal, click on the question mark that you will find at the top right hand corner. When you do so, two links – namely ‘Page Help’ and ‘Submit Help Request’ — will appear. Of those, click on the ‘Page Help’ link. On the pop-up window that appears when you do so, you will find information about the Employee Express portal first time login/sign up process. So basically what you need to do is follow the login instructions in the welcome letter that you — as a new employee — will have received via email in your work email [or via snail mail at your home address].
Employee Express portal: