To complete the Woodman’s Market customer survey online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the survey page on the Woodman’s Market website. Just enter the page’s address (which you can find in the ‘links’ section below) into your browser. The Woodman’s Market customer survey page will then load immediately.
- Once the Woodman’s Market customer survey page loads on your browser, you will find a message thanking you for taking time to fill out the short survey. Below that are some bits of information you need to enter, before proceeding with the Woodman’s Market survey. So you first specify the Woodman’s Market store you visited. Then you specify whether or not you are over 13. After doing this, you can scroll down a bit, to access the actual Woodman’s Market survey questions.
- The first question is one where you are supposed to rate Woodman’s Food market employee’s courtesy. So this is with regard to whether the staff members you encountered during your Woodman’s Food Market visit were courteous to you or not. You provide a rating on a scale ranging from ‘excellent’ to ‘poor’. Below that are questions on the Woodman’s Food market employee attention (whether they were attentive to you) and employee knowledge (whether they came across as knowledgeable people). For these, you provide ratings, on a scale ranging from ‘Excellent’ to ‘Poor’.
- Then you will find questions on Woodman’s Market product selection, Woodman’s Market product prices and Woodman’s Market store cleanliness – and for all these things, you are supposed to provide ratings. The last question in that section is on Woodman’s Food Market employee enthusiasm (as in, whether the Woodman’s Food Market employees you interacted with seemed to be enthusiastic or not).
- Scroll further down, and you will find a section where you are supposed to rate the various Woodman’s Food Market departments. So you get to rate the bakery, the produce section, the meat department, the Woodman’s Market dairy department and the frozen foods department. Others are the grocery department, the liquor department and the non-food department. So you rate all of these, on a scale ranging from ‘excellent’ to ‘poor’.
- Scroll even further down, and you will find a question as to how often you use the self-checkout lanes when buying less than five items, five to 20 items and more than 20 items – so you specify if it is ‘always’, ‘sometimes’, ‘never’… and so on.
- As you head towards the end of the Woodman’s Market survey, you will find questions on how much you think you saved by opting to shop at Woodman’s Market, and how long you had to wait.
- You will then need to specify the time of day you shopped, and whether there are additional comments you wish to make. If you click ‘yes’ to indicate that you have additional comments, a space will instantly appear, where you can enter the comments.
- Finally, you will find spaces where you can enter your first name, your last name, your zip code and your email address or phone number. So you fill in those spaces in order to be entered into the sweepstakes drawing, where you can win a $100 gift card.
Woodman’s Food Market customer survey page: