To track USPS package online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the USPS website, by entering its address into your browser. The address we are making reference to (for the USPS website) can be found below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the USPS website should immediately.
- Once the USPS website loads on your browser, check at the top of the homepage, and you will see a menu with items like ‘Quick Tools’, ‘Mail & Ship’, ‘Track & Manage’, ‘Postal Store’, ‘Business’, ‘International’ and ‘Help’. Now roll your mouse over ‘Track & Manage’. Then from the options that appear when you do so, click on the ‘Tracking’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Tracking’ link), check within the middle part of the page and you will see a space provided for you to enter your tracking number. Just click on that space, then enter the USPS tracking number there. You may find the USPS tracking number on your receipt or in the confirmation email you received from USPS, among other places. Just ensure that you enter the tracking number correctly [exactly as it is] into the space provided for it.
- After entering your USPS tracking number into the space provided for it, click on the ‘Track’ button. The system will then tell you how the shipment of your package is going along.
How to track multiple USPS packages
To track multiple USPS packages, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the USPS website into your browser. You can find it (the USPS website’s address) below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the USPS website should load immediately.
- Once the USPS website loads on your browser, roll your mouse over the ‘Track & Manage’ main menu item. Then from the options that appear when you do so, click on ‘Tracking’.
- On the page that you will be taken to thereafter, you will find a space provided for you to enter ‘up to 35 tracking numbers’, separated by commas. The space is in the middle part of the page, and its placeholder text says ‘Enter up to 35 tracking numbers separated by commas’. So it is into this space that you need to enter the multiple tracking numbers (for the different USPS packages you have), each separated from the previous one by a comma. In other words if, for instance, you have 12 packages to track, you don’t have to visit the USPS package tracking page 12 times to track each and every one of them in turn. No. You just go to the USPS package tracking page once and enter the 12 tracking numbers into the space provided for them (with each tracking number separated from the next one by a comma).
- After entering the tracking numbers for the different packages [separated by commas] into the space provided for them, click on the ‘Track’ button. The system will then tell you how the shipment of each of the packages that you entered tracking numbers for is going along.