To complete the Chico’s customer satisfaction survey online, follow these steps:
- Go to the Chico’s customer satisfaction survey site, by entering its address into your browser. If you check below, within the ‘links’ section of this article, you will find the said address – for the Chico’s customer survey site. And when you enter that address into your browser application, the browser will transfer you from whichever webpage you are at, to the Chico’s customer survey site.
- Upon getting to the Chico’s customer survey site, you will find a message thanking you for taking part in the survey. Below that message is a button that says ‘Begin Survey’. Click on it.
- On the page you are taken to, as required, first select your state [that is, the state you visited a Chico’s store in]. Then, on the calendar that is displayed on the page, click on the date you visited a Chico’s store. After that, enter the time of your visit to a Chico’s store into the space provided for it. (The date has to appear exactly as it is indicated on your receipt). Enter the register number, select your age bracket [if you so wish] then click on the ‘Next’ button. At this point, the actual Chico’s customer survey questions will start running.
- The first question you are likely to encounter is one where you are supposed to indicate how satisfied you were with your visit to Chico’s [on a scale of 0 to 10]. So that is an arrangement where clicking on ‘0’ would indicate that you were totally dissatisfied and clicking on ’10’ would indicate that you were totally satisfied. Then there is a question on how likely you are to shop at Chico’s in the future – again, on a scale of 0 to 10. Upon answering those questions, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the page you are taken to, you will find a question on the extent to which you are likely to recommend Chico’s, and yet another one where you are supposed to give a reason for the score you gave. On the subsequent screens, there are questions on why you visited Chico’s at the time you did, whether you found what you were looking for, how the associates handled you, whether the checkout process was good… and so on. Just provide candid answers, in order to complete the survey.
Chico’s customer survey questions
All the questions in the Chico’s customer satisfaction survey are aimed at obtaining your feedback (as a customer) on whether you were satisfied with Chico’s service.You answer the questions mostly by clicking on the radio buttons/giving ratings on a score of 0 to 10. So this means that there is very little (if any) typing you need to do. Ultimately then, the Chico’s customer survey is likely to take very time and even less effort.
Chico’s customer survey login
There are a few details you need to enter (into the first page of the Chico’s survey page), in order to get the Chico’s customer survey running. Those include the state you shopped at, the store you shopped at, the date of your visit to Chico’s, the time of your visit, the register number… and so on. All these are details you can obtain from your receipt. Your bit is to enter them into the respective spaces, then click on the ‘Next’ button in order to be taken to the next step in the Chico’s customer survey.
Chico’s customer satisfaction survey: