To set up a Tagged account online, you need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to the Tagged website, by entering its address into your browser. That address, for the Tagged website, can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. All you need to do is either type or copy it into your browser, after which the browser should move you from the website or webpage you were at, to the Tagged website.
- When you get to the Tagged website, check on the middle right hand side, and you will notice a section entitled ‘Join Free!’. Within that section are 5 spaces, where you are supposed to enter your name, your email address, your password, your city and your date of birth. As required, enter your name into the space meant for it. Then enter your email address, your password and your city into the respective spaces. Where you are supposed to enter your birthday, click on the down arrow next to day, and select the appropriate date — the date you were born on. Then click on the down arrow next to month and select the appropriate month. Finally click on the down arrow next to year, and select the relevant year (that is, your year of birth). Finally, click on the appropriate option button, depending on whether you are male or female.
- Having entered your name, email address, password, city and date of birth, and having specified whether you are male or female by clicking on the appropriate option button, click on the green-colored ‘Sign Up’ button in order to create a Tagged account.
Tagged account sign in – How to log in to Tagged
Having signed up for a Tagged account, you will probably be needing to log into the account from time to time. So how do you go about logging in to Tagged? Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Enter the address for the Tagged website into your browser. You can find that address within the ‘links’ section below. You then only need to enter it into your browser (that is, into the browser’s address bar), so as to have the Tagged website load.
- Once the Tagged website loads, check at the top, and you will find spaces provided for you to enter your email address and password, as well as a ‘Sign In’ button. As required, enter your email address into the space that is meant for it – this being the email address that you used when you were setting up your Tagged account. Then enter your password into the other space.
- Having entered your email address and password into the respective spaces, click on the white-colored ‘Sign In’ button (which is adjacent to the space for password entry, and next to the Facebook icon) in order to be logged into your account.
Login to Tagged Using Facebook – How to Sign In to Tagged Using Facebook
To sign in to Tagged using Facebook, do as follows:
- Go to the Tagged website, by entering its address into your browser.
- Once you are at the Tagged website, check at the top, and you will notice spaces provided for you to enter your email address and password, as well as a ‘Sign In’ button. Adjacent to that ‘Sign In’ button is a Facebook icon. Click on it.
- When you click on the Facebook icon, a pop-up window will appear: where you will find a message telling you to ‘Log in to use your Facebook account with Tagged’. Within that pop-up window are spaces for entry of your email address or phone number (the ones on which your Facebook account is based) and your password. Enter both credentials into the respective spaces, then click on the blue-colored ‘Log In’ button in order to be signed in to your Tagged account.