To complete the Swiss Chalet feedback survey online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Swiss Chalet feedback survey site into your browser. You can find it (the Swiss Chalet feedback survey site’s address) within the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address into your browser, the Swiss Chalet feedback survey site will load immediately.
- Once the Swiss Chalet feedback survey site loads on your browser, you will find (at the top of the landing page) a message informing you that they (the Swiss Chalet people) would love to hear about your recent experience. Below that is a space provided for you to enter your first and last name. So what you need to do is click on that space, and enter your first and last name.
- Next to space for entry of first and last name is another space where you are supposed to enter your email address. So you just click on that space, then enter the email address you can be reached at.
- Below that are spaces provided for you to enter your phone number and your Swiss Chalet feedback survey access code respectively. So you just click on the space provided for entry of phone number, and enter the phone number you can be reached at there. Then you click on the space provided for entry of your Swiss Chalet feedback survey access code and enter the code there.
- You will then be required to select the brand visited – you know, whether it was an Anejo outlet, a Bier Mrkt outlet, an Elephant & Castle outlet… and so on. Swiss Chalet is selected by default, and if what you visited was indeed a Swiss Chalet outlet, you can just leave that space as it is.
- Below the space for brand selection is another one where you are supposed to select the specific location you visited. So if you indicated that you visited a Swiss Chalet outlet, you are then required to indicate the specific Swiss Chalet location you visited. Just click on the ‘Swiss Chalet location’ space, then select the specific location from the drop down list. [You can obtain the location name from your Swiss Chalet receipt, where it is indicated].
- Further down are spaces provided for you to enter the date of your visit to Swiss Chalet as well as your Swiss Chalet check number. Both are also to be found on your Swiss Chalet receipt, and yours is simply to copy them into the respective spaces.
- After entering your Swiss Chalet check number and date of your visit, you will then be required to specify the type of dining experience you had. So you indicate whether it was a ‘dine in’ experience, a ‘call ahead pick’ experience, a ‘drive through’ experience… and so on.
- Below that is a space provided for you to enter the actual feedback (where they ask you to ‘Tell Us More’). So that is where you get to give your comments, observations, suggestions, compliments, complaints… and so on. You can even add attachments, by clicking where it says ‘Add files’ and attaching.
- Once you have entered all the feedback you need to share with Swiss Chalet, click on the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom end. Your feedback will then be conveyed to the folks who run the Swiss Chalet restaurants.
Swiss Chalet feedback survey site: