To make an Overstock credit card payment online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Overstock website, by entering its address into your browser. The address we are making reference to (for the Overstock website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Overstock website will appear immediately.
- Once the Overstock website appears on your browser, scroll down the homepage, right up to the very bottom end of it. There, at the bottom end of the Overstock website’s homepage, you will find some five columns/categories of links, with titles like ‘My Account’, ‘Let Us Help’, ‘Company Information’, ‘More Ways to Shop’ and ‘Overstock Credit’. Now if you check under the ‘My Account’ column/category, you will notice that one of the links there says ‘Manage my Overstock Store Credit Card’. Click on that link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Manage my Overstock Store Credit Card’ link), check at the top right hand corner, and you will notice a ‘Sign In’ button. Click on it.
- On the page that you will then be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Sign In’ button), as required, enter your username and password into the respective spaces. The username and password in question here are the ones you would have set when you were registering your Overstock credit card for online access. So just enter the username and password into the respective spaces, then click on the ‘Sign In’ button. What if you don’t have a username and password with which to log in/if it is the first time you are trying to access the account online? In that case click on the link that says ‘Register for online access’ (it is somewhere below the username entry space). Then provide the required details, to complete the Overstock credit card online access registration. Then after registering that way, you can go back to the login page, and sign in by entering the Overstock credit card online access username and password you would have created.
- After logging in either way, click to indicate that you wish to make a payment. Then provide the required details to complete the Overstock credit card payment transaction. The required details are likely to include the payment amount and where you want the funds for the Overstock credit card payment to be drawn from. Just enter all the details you are supposed to provide, to complete the Overstock credit card payment transaction.
Another approach you can use is that of going to the Overstock website, scrolling to the very bottom end, then clicking on the ‘Manage my Overstock Store Credit Card’ link. On the page that you are taken to when you do so, click on the ‘Learn More’ button, which is under the section entitled ‘Skip signing to pay’. Then provide the required details, to complete the Overstock credit card payment without signing into your account. In the first screen, for instance, you would be required to enter the Overstock credit card account number, your zip or postal code and some digits from your social security number or the other identification you opt to use. Enter those, then click on the ‘Find my account’ button. Once the Overstock credit card account is found, provide the other required details, to complete the bill pay transaction.