To activate MyVanilla Card online, do as follows:
- Go to MyVanilla cards portal, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question here (for MyVanilla cards portal) is indicated in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. So what you need to do is type or copy that address into your browser, in order to be transferred to MyVanilla cards portal.
- Once you are at MyVanilla cards portal, check on the left hand side, and you will notice a section entitled ‘Get a MyVanilla card’. Below it is a login box. And somewhere below the login box, there is a link that says ‘How to activate your card’ (it is adjacent to the one that says ‘Get a MyVanilla prepaid card’). Click on the ‘How to activate your card’. When you click on the ‘How to activate your card’ link, instructions on MyVanilla card activation will appear below. The instructions are to the effect that you need to ‘Register your starter card so you can start using it’. The word ‘Register’ is hyperlinked. Click on that link.
- On the screen that you are taken to, enter the required details, in order to complete MyVanilla card activation. Among the details you will need to enter is your (MyVanilla) card number and the card’s CVV. Enter those details, then click on the ‘Submit’ button. Enter the other required details in the subsequent screens to complete MyVanilla card activation.
MyVanillacard login – How to sign in to MyVanilla card
After activating and starting to use MyVanilla card, you may want to check its balance from time to time. You may also want to review MyVanilla card transaction history… and to manage MyVanilla card account online in various ways. What you will discover is that you are required to sign in, before you can do any of those things. And the question that arises is as to how you can sign in to MyVanilla card.
To sign in to MyVanilla card:
- Enter the address for MyVanilla cards portal into your browser. That address is indicated below, in the ‘links’ section and when you enter it into your browser, MyVanilla cards portal loads.
- Once MyVanilla cards portal loads on your browser, check below where it says ‘Get a MyVanilla card’, and you will notice a login box. Within the login box is a space provided for you to enter your username and another one where you are supposed to enter your password. Enter the username into the space meant for it, and the password into the other space. The username and password in question here would be the ones you created in the course of the ‘account setup’ process.
- After entering the username and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will then be logged in immediately. You can now proceed to view MyVanilla card balance, to review MyVanilla card transaction history and to manage MyVanilla card account in various other ways.
MyVanilla cards portal: