To reload a Subway card online, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to MySubwayCard portal, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question (for MySubwayCard portal) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, MySubwayCard portal loads immediately.
- Once MySubwayCard portal loads on your browser, check within the middle part of the landing page, and you will see a green-colored button that says ‘Reload a Card’. It is adjacent to the ‘Buy Now’ button. Just click on the ‘Reload a Card’ button.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Reload a Card’ button), you will find spaces provided for you to enter your email address and password in order to log in. Enter your email address – the one you used to sign up for Subway MyWay Rewards – into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space. After doing that, click on the ‘Sign In’ button that is at the bottom end of the page, in order to be logged in.
- Follow the instructions you will find after logging into MySubwayCard portal, to reload the card with funds.
How to buy a Subway Card online
To purchase a Subway card online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for MySubwayCard portal into your browser. You can find it (MySubwayCard portal address) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter it into your browser application, MySubwayCard portal will load immediately.
- Once MySubwayCard portal loads on your browser, check within the middle part of the landing page, and you will see a green-colored ‘Buy Now’ button. It is adjacent to the other green-colored button that says ‘Reload a Card’. Click on the ‘Buy Now’ button.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, initiate the Subway Card purchase transaction, by entering the name of the person for whom the card is meant, then enter your (sender) name into the respective spaces. After entering ‘their name’ and ‘your name’, click on the ‘continue’ button.
- On the next screen, you will be required to specify whether what you want to send is a physical Subway card or a digital Subway card, by clicking on the appropriate button. So if you want to send a physical Subway card, you click on the button that says ‘Send a Physical Card’. And if you want to send a digital Subway card, you click on the button that says ‘Send an eGift Card’.
- Then you will be required to select the design you want for the Subway Card. Besides the designs you will find on the site, you also have the option of uploading your own photo and using it as a Subway card design. After selecting the design, click on the ‘Continue’ button. On the next screen, enter the card’s value. And if you wish to add a personalized message for the Subway card recipient, click on the ‘Add a Message’ button at the bottom end. When you do that, a space into which you can enter the message will appear below. After entering the message, you will be taken to a page where you can enter the recipient’s email address (if you opted for an e-gift card) and schedule a delivery date, in order to complete the Subway card purchase transaction.