To sign in to your MetroPCS account, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to the MetroPCS login page, by typing its address into your browser’s address bar. The said address, which you can use to access the MetroPCS login page, can be found below in the ‘links’ section of this article.
- Upon getting to the MetroPCS login page, as required, enter your MetroPCS/Metro by T-Mobile phone number. Then enter your account PIN into the space provided for it.
- Having entered your MetroPCS phone number and account PIN into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button – whereupon you will be granted access to your MetroPCS account.
Take note though that you may be taken through a stage where you have to enter a 6-digit temporary code, before you can actually access the account – especially if it is the first time you are trying to sign in to MetroPCS.
MetroPCS login pay bill
You can pay your MetroPCS bill while logged in. You just need to:
- Enter the address for the MetroPCS login page into your browser. Then the Metro PCS login page will appear on the browser.
- Once the MetroPCS login page appears on your browser, as required, enter your MetroPCS/Metro by T-Mobile phone number and the account PIN into the respective spaces.
- After entering the phone number and account PIN into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button at the bottom end of the page.
- Having logged into your account, click to indicate that you wish to make a payment. Then enter the required MetroPCS bill payment details, in order to complete the transaction.
MetroPCS login call history
You can access your MetroPCS call history after logging in. You simply need to:
- Go to the MetroPCS login page. Check in the ‘links’ section below, and you will find that address – which you can enter into your browser in order to access the Metro PCS sign in page.
- At the MetroPCS login page, enter your MetroPCS/Metro by T-Mobile phone number and account PIN into the respective spaces.
- Click on the ‘Log In’ button to be signed in. Then click to indicate that you wish to access your call history – whereupon it will be displayed for you on the screen.
MetroPCS login problems
To get solutions for MetroPCS login problems, do as follows:
- Go to the MetroPCS login page (by keying its address into your browser).
- Once you are at the MetroPCS login page, check at the top, and you will find a menu with items like ‘Shop’, ‘Support’ and ‘Payment’. Click on the ‘Support’ link.
- From the options that appear when you click on the ‘Support’ link, click on ‘FAQ’. Then click on ‘View all FAQs’. On the screen you are taken to, scroll down – past the ‘top 10 questions’, ‘device support’… and you will eventually come to a section with links for various issues. Click on ‘Metro by T-Mobile Service Account’, then on ‘Manage Account’ and finally on ‘Online Account Management’. You will then be taken to a screen with solutions to various MetroPCS login problems.
MetroPCS login page: