To activate your Merrick Bank credit card online, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to the credit cards activation page on the Merrick Bank website. This you can do by entering the address for the said activation page into your browser’s address bar. Check in the ‘links’ section below to find the address for the Merrick Bank credit cards activation page. Then enter that address into your browser and the browser will take you to Merrick Bank credit cards’ activation page.
- When you get to the credit cards activation page on the Merrick Bank website, you will find a space where you are expected to enter the card number. The said card number is supposed to be 16-digits long, and you can’t miss — it as it is very conspicuously indicated on the front side of the card. So yours is to simply enter the card number exactly as it appears.
- There is another space, on the credit cards activation page of the Merrick Bank website, where you are supposed to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number. Enter the details. Then enter the date of birth into the space that is provided for it.
- After entering those details (card number, social security number and date of birth), click on the ‘Activate Your Card’ button in order to complete the activation process.
After activating your Merrick credit card, you can then start using it for various transactions. By activating the card, you tell the issuers that the card ended up with the right person (the person it was meant for). That is why you are required to enter the card number, some digits from your social security number and your date of birth. The understanding is that only you can have those details, and by entering them, you prove that the card ended up with you – the person it was meant for.
You find that you can’t use a credit card that hasn’t been activated. Or even if you manage to use it, you would encounter severe limitations in terms of where and how you can use it. Yet, as illustrated above, the activation process is a simple affair – the sort of thing you can complete in as few as 3 minutes if you have all the required details with you.
Merrick Bank credit card login
Having activated (and started to use) your Merrick Bank credit card, chances are that you will need to check the card’s balance from time to time. There may also be occasions where you desire to pay the Merrick Bank credit card bill online, or to manage your Merrick Bank credit card account in other ways. All you will be required to do is login to the Merrick Bank credit card account, in order to be in a position to do all those things. To log in:
- Go to the Merrick Bank login page, by entering its address (which is indicated below in the ‘links’ section) into your browser.
- Upon getting to the Merrick Bank login page, scroll down and you will find a ‘Customer Log In’ section. Choose credit cards from the drop down (if it is not chosen by default), then enter your username or email address into the space meant for it and your password into the other space.
- Having entered your email/username and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button/bar at the bottom, and you will then be able to access your Merrick Bank credit card account online.
Merrick Bank credit cards activation page:
Merrick Bank credit cards login page: