To apply for a job at Maurices, you need to follow these 6 simple steps:
- Enter the address for the careers page of the Maurices website into your browser. The Maurices careers page will then load. The said address [for the Maurices careers page] can obtained from the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Maurices careers page will load.
- Once the Maurices careers page loads on your browser, you will encounter a title on ‘What it is like to work here’. Scroll down the page, past the ‘Our Values’ section and ‘Our secrets’ section – and you will eventually get to a section entitled ‘Were hiring’. Within that section there are three buttons you can click on, depending on where you’d like to work within the Maurices system. So there is a button you can click if you wish to ‘work at the Maurices headquarters’, another one you can click on if you wish to ‘work at Maurices stores’ and yet another one you can click on if you are looking for a role at ‘Maurices Canada’. Click on the appropriate button from that list.
- On the screen that you are taken to, browse through the links until you get one for a position that interests you/for the position you were looking for. Then click on it.
- On the screen that you are taken to [after clicking on the link for any vacancy] you will find an ‘Apply’ button. Click on it.
- After clicking on the ‘Apply’ button for any position, you will be taken to a screen where you are supposed to log in, before proceeding to make a Maurices job application. As required, enter your email address into the space provided for it and your password into the other space. Then click on the ‘Login’ button in order to be signed in. If you don’t have an account on the Maurices job portal, you will have to create one, before you can be in a position to sign in and enter a job application. Check somewhere below the ‘Sign In’ button, and you will notice a ‘Create Account’ link. Click on it. On the screen you are taken to [after clicking on the ‘Create Account’ button] you will find spaces provided for you to enter your email address and password. Enter both credentials, confirm the password, and click on the ‘Create account’ button. Having thus created an account, you can be in a position to sign in.
- After signing in, fill in the Maurices job application form and wait for a response.
Maurices jobs – how to view Maurices vacancies online
To view Maurices job openings online, do as follows:
- Go to the careers page on the Maurices website, by entering its address into your browser.
- Once you are at the Maurices careers page, scroll down, past the ‘What its like to work here’ section, past the ‘Our values’ section and past ‘Our secrets’ section – until you get to the ‘We are hiring’ section. Within that section, click on any of the buttons – depending on whether you wish to work at Maurices headquarters or at Maurices stores or in Maurices Canada.
- You will then be taken to a screen with all ‘Maurices stores job openings’ or ‘Maurices headquarters job openings’ or ‘Maurices Canada job openings’ [depending on the button you clicked on].
Maurices careers page: