To view Labcorp results online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Labcorp website. You can find the address for the said Labcorp website within the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address into your browser, the Labcorp website will load immediately.
- Once the Labcorp website loads on your browser, check at the top of the homepage and you will see a menu with items like ‘Bill Pay & Insurance’, ‘Labs & Appointment’, ‘Results’, ‘Test Menu’, ‘Provider Services’ and ‘Help’. From that menu click on the ‘Results’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to, scroll down a bit, then click on the ‘Sign In’ button that you will find at some point.
- On the next page (which you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Sign In’ button), you will find a couple of spaces provided for you to enter your email address and password respectively. Just click on the space provided for entry of your email address, and enter the same there (this being the email address with which you registered on the Labcorp portal). Then enter your password into the other space.
- After entering your email address and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Sign In’ button, and you will be logged into your account straightaway. After that you can proceed to view your Labcorp results online.
Labcorp sign up – How to sign up for an account on the Labcorp website
Before you can view your results on the Labcorp website, you need to have set up an account on the portal. That is because you will be required to login first, before accessing the results. So how do you go about signing up for an account on Labcorp website? Follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Labcorp website into your browser. You can find that address (for the Labcorp website) within the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the Labcorp website will appear immediately.
- Once the Labcorp website appears on your browser, click on the ‘Results’ link from the main menu at the top. That is the menu with items like ‘Bill Pay & Insurance’, ‘Labs & Appointment’, ‘Results’, ‘Test Menu’… and so on. Just click on the ‘Results’ link from that menu.
- On the next page, scroll down a bit, then click on the ‘Register’ button. (It is adjacent to the ‘Sign In’ button).
- Fill in the required details in the page that you are subsequently transferred to, in order to get a patient account on the Labcorp portal. Among the details you will be required to fill in is your first name, your middle initial and your last name. Others are your gender, your date of birth, your address and your phone number. You will also need to enter the email address you wish to be logging in with, the password you wish to be logging in with and the last four digits of your social security number. Just enter all the required details, to get a Labcorp portal patient account.
After signing up that way, you can subsequently be in a position to login and view your Labcorp results (among other things) online.