To check Kmart gift card balance online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Kmart website. You can find the address for the said Kmart website at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Kmart website will load immediately.
- Once the Kmart website loads on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. There, at the bottom end of Kmart website’s homepage, you will find various columns/categories of links, with titles like ‘Customer Service’, ‘Payment Options’, ‘My Accounts’, ‘Gifts’ and ‘Stores’. And if you check under the ‘Gifts’ column/category of links, you will find a ‘Gift Card Balance’ link. Click on it.
- On the page that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Gift Card Balance’ link), check at the top – just below the main menu – and you will see somewhere you are asked ‘Already have a Kmart gift card?’. Next to that is a ‘Check balance & reload’ link. Click on it.
- When you click on the ‘Check balance and reload’ link, a pop-up window will appear instantly. That is a pop-up window into which you are supposed to enter your Kmart gift card number and PIN, in order to access its balance. Now get hold of your Kmart gift card, take note of its number and enter that number into the space meant for it. In a similar manner, take note of your Kmart gift card PIN, and enter it into the space provided for it.
- Having entered the Kmart gift card number and PIN into the respective fields, click on the ‘I am not a robot’ checkbox and complete the captcha challenge you will be given. Finally, click on the ‘Check Card’ button and your Kmart gift card balance will then be made available to you.
Kmart gift card purchase – how to buy Kmart gift card online
To purchase a Kmart gift card online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the address for the Kmart website into your browser. That address (for the Kmart website) is given below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Kmart website appears immediately.
- Once the Kmart website appears on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. Then click on the ‘Gift Cards’ link that you will find under the ‘Gifts’ column/category of links.
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Gift Cards’ link), browse through the various Kmart gift cards that are on offer, until you find one that appeals to you. Or until you find the specific Kmart gift card that you were searching for from the outset. Then click on that particular gift card.
- Fill in the required details on the left hand side of the page, in order to complete the Kmart gift card purchase transaction. You will be required to specify how many of the cards you wish to buy (quantity), the sender email and the recipient email. You will then need to enter or select the Kmart gift card amount and enter a customized message for the recipient. Finally click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button in order to be taken to the final phase of the transaction.