To log into your Ikea credit card account, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Ikea website. Just enter the website’s address (which is indicated within the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article) into your browser. The Ikea website will then load on the browser.
- Once the Ikea website loads on your browser, scroll down the homepage, to the very bottom end of it. There, at the bottom end of the Ikea website’s homepage, you will find some four columns/categories of links with titles like ‘Help’, ‘Shop & Learn’, ‘About Ikea’ and ‘Legal Disclaimers’. If you check within the ‘Shop & Learn’ column/category, you will find an ‘Ikea Credit Card Management’ link – somewhere towards the bottom end of that column/category. Now click on the said ‘Ikea Credit Card management’ link.
- On the Comenity Bank Ikea credit cards portal that you will be transferred to, you will first be required to select your card: depending on whether yours is an Ikea Projekt credit card or an Ikea Visa credit card. Click on the type of card you have.
- On the next screen, you will find spaces provided for you to enter your username and password in order to log in. Just enter your Ikea credit card username (the one you created when you were enrolling your Ikea credit card for online access) into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space. After that, click on the ‘sign in’ button in order to be logged in. After signing in this way, you can proceed to view your Ikea credit card balance. You can also be in a position to review your Ikea credit card statement, to check your Ikea credit card limit and to make Ikea credit card payment online.
Ikea credit card sign up – how to sign up for Ikea credit card
To sign up for the Ikea credit card, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Ikea website into your browser. You can find the said Ikea website address below in the ‘links’ section. When you enter it into your browser, the Ikea website will load immediately.
- Once the Ikea website loads on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. There, at the bottom end, click on the ‘Ikea credit card management’ link [which you will find under the ‘Shop & Learn’ column/category of links].
- On the page that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Ikea credit card management’ link), you will be required to select the type of Ikea credit card you are interested in. Click on ‘Ikea Visa credit card’.
- On the next screen (which you will be taken to after selecting ‘Ikea Visa credit card’), check at the top left hand corner, and you will see a menu icon – the one that is made of three small horizontal bars. Click on the menu icon. When you do so, a menu will appear below with items like ‘Home’, ‘Apply’, ‘Register for Access’, ‘Benefits’… and so on. From that menu, click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill in the required information in the screens that you will subsequently be taken to, in order to complete the Ikea credit card application.