To check Eastbay gift card balance online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Eastbay website. You can find the address for the said Eastbay website at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Eastbay website loads immediately.
- Once the Eastbay website loads on your browser, check at the top right hand corner, and you will see a menu icon – the three small horizontal bars. Click on that icon. When you do so, an actual menu will appear below, with items like ‘Mens’, ‘Womens’, ‘Kids’, ‘Sports’, ‘Brands’… and so on. Scroll down that menu, and towards the bottom end of it, you will find a ‘Gift Cards’ link. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Gift Cards’ link), scroll down a bit, until you get to the ‘gift card help’ section. Within that section are ‘Check your balance’, ‘Ordering gift cards’ and ‘Redeeming gift cards’ links. From those, click on the ‘Check your balance’ link.
- On the page that you will subsequently be taken to, check within the middle part, and you will find spaces provided for you to enter your Eastbay gift card number and PIN, in order to access the balance. Now get hold of the Eastbay gift card (the one whose balance you wish to view) and take note of its number. Enter that number into the space provided for it, then enter the card’s PIN.
- After entering the Eastbay gift card number and PIN into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Check gift card balance’ button. Your Eastbay gift card balance will then be displayed on the screen for you.
Eastbay gift card purchase – How to buy an Eastbay gift card online
To buy an Eastbay gift card online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Eastbay website into your browser. The address in question (for the Eastbay website) can be found in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address into your browser, the Eastbay website will load immediately.
- Once the Eastbay website loads on your browser, click on the menu icon – the three small horizontal bars – that you will find at the top right hand corner. Then scroll down the menu that appears when you do so, and click on the ‘Gift cards’ link that is to be found towards the bottom end of the menu.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, scroll down a bit then click on the ‘Email a gift card’ link that you will find in the middle section.
- On the next page, fill in the required details to complete the Eastbay gift card purchase. Among the details you will be required to enter is the intended Eastbay gift card recipient name, sender name, a personalized message and the recipient’s email address. You are also supposed to specify the Eastbay gift card amount by clicking on the appropriate button. Finally, click on the ‘Add to cart’ button in order to be taken to the final phase of the Eastbay gift card purchase transaction.