To check Dollar General gift card balance online, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to the Dollar General website. Just enter the website’s address (which you can obtain from the ‘links’ section below) into your browser. The Dollar General website will then load.
- Once the Dollar General website loads on your browser, scroll down towards the very bottom end of the homepage. There, just above the bottom end of the Dollar General website’s homepage, you will find various columns/categories of quick links – with titles like ‘store shopping’, ‘online shopping’, ‘help & info’, ‘product info’, ‘corporate’… and so on. Now if you check under the ‘Help & Info’ column/category, you will notice that one of the links there is the ‘gift card balance’ link. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, check within the middle part and you will notice a section entitled ‘manage your card’. Within that section are spaces provided for you to enter your Dollar General gift card number as well as the card’s security code. Just enter your Dollar General gift card number into the space provided that is provided for it. Then enter the card’s security code into the other space. (The security code in question here could either be the card’s CVV or it could be the card’s PIN). Just enter it into the space provided for it.
- After entering your Dollar General gift card number and security code into the respective spaces, click on the black-colored ‘Sign In’ button in order to be logged in. After logging, you will be taken to a screen where you will find your Dollar General gift card balance displayed.
Dollar General gift card purchase – How to buy a Dollar General gift card online
To buy a Dollar General gift card online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Dollar General website into your browser. You can find the said address (for the Dollar General website) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser application, the Dollar General website will load.
- Once the Dollar General website loads on your browser, check towards the top left hand corner, and you will notice a ‘Categories’ link. It is adjacent to the ‘Save’ and ‘Get Inspired’ links, towards the top left hand corner. Click on the said ‘Categories’ link and various Dollar General merchandise categories will appear below it. One of those is the ‘electronics’ category. Roll your mouse over ‘electronics’, then click on the ‘gift and prepaid cards’ link [from the further options that appear when you roll your mouse over ‘electronics’]. Alternatively, just click on ‘electronics’, then on the page you are taken to, scroll down a bit and click on ‘gift and prepaid cards’.
- Follow the instructions in the page that you will be taken to (after having clicked on ‘gift and prepaid cards’) in order to purchase the Dollar General gift card. Some of the Dollar General gift cards may only be purchasable in store.
Dollar General website: