Through the Cool Math website, you can access free online math lessons. The site also has free math games and apps you can use to enhance your math acumen.
Cool math games
To access math games through the Cool Math website, follow these 3 steps:
- Enter the address for the Cool Math website (coolmath.com) into your browser. The browser will then take you from whatever website you are currently at, to the said Cool Math website.
- After getting to the Cool Math website, scroll down to the bottom end, where you will find columns with various links. One of the links’ columns is entitled ‘More from Coolmath’. Within that column is a link entitled ‘coolmath games’. Click on it.
- Upon clicking on the ‘coolmath games’ link, you will be taken to a portal where you can find links to various math games — these being games through which you can improve your math acumen.
Cool math lessons
To access math lessons through the Cool Math website, follow these steps:
- Go to the Cool Math website, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain the Cool Math website’s address below in the ‘links’ section.
- When you get to the Cool Math website, check at the top of the homepage, and you will find a menu with items like ‘Pre-Algebra’, ‘Algebra’, ‘Pre-Calculus’ and so on. Click on the link for the type of math lessons you are interested in – that is, if you are interested in pre-algebra math lessons, you click on the ‘pre-algebra’ link. If you are interested in pre-calculus math lessons, you click on the ‘pre-calculus’ link… and so on.
- On the screen you are taken to, scroll down to find the specific math topic you want lessons on. Then click on the link for the specific math topic you want a lesson on. Like, for instance if you want a lesson on polynomials, you click on ‘pre-calculus’ from the main menu at the top. Then from the page you are taken to, you click on the ‘polynomials’ link… The drill is same for any other type of math lesson.
Cool Math Run 2
To access a game like Cool Math Run 2, follow these three steps:
- Go to the Cool Math website, by entering its address (which you can obtain from the ‘links’ section below).
- Upon getting to the Cool Math website, scroll down to the bottom end – where you will find 4 columns of links. From the column entitled ‘More from Coolmath’ click on the ‘coolmath games’ link.
- On the portal you are taken to, scroll down to the ‘popular games’ section, then click on the ‘run 2’ link. Alternatively, click on the search icon at the top of the page (the last one, after ‘All Games A-Z’), and type run 2 to access that particular game. There is yet another alternative, of clicking on the ‘Games A-Z’ button/link, scrolling to the bottom end, clicking on the ‘N-R’ range, then going through the ‘R’ section for Run 2.
That would be the drill to follow while searching for any other game on Cool Math.
Cool Math website: