To complete the AFW (American Furniture Warehouse) customer survey online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the AFW customer survey site, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain that address (for the AFW customer survey site) from the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the AFW customer survey site.
- Once you get to the AFW customer survey site, you will find a message inviting you to ‘Rate the following aspects of your AFW purchase’. Below that is a space where you are supposed to first enter your AFW order number. So what you do there is get hold of your AFW (American Furniture Warehouse) receipt, take note of the order number indicated on it, then enter that number into the space provided for it on the survey site.
- After entering the AFW order number, you will find [below the order number entry space] a section where you are supposed to rate the friendliness of the AFW store staff you interacted with. So you get to rate them on a scale of one to five, with one being the lowest rating and five being the highest rating.
- Next is another section where you are supposed to rate the knowledge of the AFW staff you interacted with – that is, whether they came across as knowledgeable people. Again, you get to rate them on a scale of one to five.
- Scroll down a bit, and you will find yet another question, on the willingness of the AFW staff you interacted with to go beyond and above (over and above what was basically expected of them). So you get to rate the AFW staff you interacted with on this regard, within a scale of one to five.
- Further down is the issue of AFW store cleanliness – where you are expected to give a rating on a scale of one to five – for the cleanliness of the AFW store you visited.
- After rating the AFW store cleanliness, you will find another section dealing with the overall atmosphere of the AFW store you visited: where once again, you are expected to give a rating on a scale of one to five.
- Further down are questions on the organization of the AFW store you visited (and the ease with which you were able to locate what you were looking for), product selection vis a vis what you were looking for and efficiency of delivery. For all these, you are still expected to give a rating on a scale of one to five.
- As you move towards the end of the AFW store survey, you will find questions on the likelihood of you recommending AFW to someone else and on your overall shopping experience at the AFW store you visited. For both of these questions (as with the other questions you encountered earlier in the AFW survey), what is expected of you is to give a rating on a scale of one to five.
- Finally, you will find a space provided for you to enter your comments – and this is where you get to leave any personal feedback you wish to share with AFW stores management. It could be on things you want them to keep up, things you want them to improve on, complaints, compliments… and so on. After entering any comments you may have into that space, click on the ‘Done’ button at the bottom end in order to complete your survey.
AFW stores survey: