To log in to the ADP portal, you need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to the ADP portal, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question here, for the ADP portal, can be found within the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. So all you need to do is enter that address into your browser application, after which the browser will immediately transfer you to the ADP portal.
- When you get to the ADP portal, you will find a welcoming message – you know, the one that says ‘Welcome to ADP portal…’. Below it is a space provided for you to enter your user ID and another one where you are supposed to enter your password. As required, enter your user ID into the appropriate space. Then enter your password into the other space.
- Having entered your ADP user ID and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Sign In’ button – at which point you will be logged into the ADP portal straightaway.
ADP portal sign up – How to sign up on the ADP portal
To sign up on the ADP portal, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the ADP portal into your browser. Once you enter the address for the ADP portal into your browser, the portal will load immediately. You can find the address for the ADP portal below, in the ‘links’ section. And when you enter that address into your browser, the ADP portal loads immediately.
- Once the ADP portal loads on your browser, you will notice that there are spaces provided for entry of the user ID and password in order to log in. And below the ‘Log In’ button – somewhere near the bottom end of the login box – you will notice a ‘Sign Up’ button. So that is where you are asked ‘Need an account?’ and next to is a ‘Sign Up’ button. Click on it.
- When you click on the ‘Sign Up’ button, you will be taken to the ADP portal sign up page. It is entitled ‘Self Service Registration’. Once the sign up page loads fully, check within the middle part of it, and you will see a section entitled ‘Create your account’. Within that section are two buttons you can click on, depending on whether you have an ADP portal registration code or not. If you don’t have a registration code, click on the ‘Find Me’ button. Then enter the required details to complete the ADP account set up. On the other hand, if you have a registration code, click on the button that says ‘I have a registration code’. Then on the screen that you are taken to, enter the registration code, followed by the other required details to complete ADP account set up.
ADP portal login admin – How to sign in to the ADP portal as an administrator
To sign into the ADP portal as an administrator, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the ADP portal, by entering its address into your browser.
- Once you are at the ADP portal, click on the ‘Administrator sign in’ link – which you will find somewhere right below the welcoming message and above the space for entry of user ID.
- On the screen that you are taken to (after clicking on the ‘Administrator sign in’ link) enter your user ID into the space provided for it. Then click on the ‘Next’ button. On the next screen, enter your password in order to be logged into the ADP portal as an administrator.