To find Honda vehicle manuals online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Honda Owners website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the Honda Owners website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Honda Owners website will load immediately.
- Once the Honda Owners website loads on your browser, click on the menu icon [the three small horizontal bars] that you will find at the top right hand corner. When you do that, a menu with items like ‘Vehicle Info’, ‘Parts & Service’ and ‘Dealers’ will appear below. From that menu, click on the ‘Vehicle Info’ link. Then from the options that appear when you do so, click on the ‘Owners Manual’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Owners Manual’ link), check within the middle part of the page and you will see a section entitled ‘Select a Honda vehicle’. Within that section, you are supposed to select year of manufacture, then select the Honda vehicle model, in order to proceed. Click where it says ‘Select Year’ and choose your Honda vehicle’s year of manufacture from the drop down list there. Then click where it says ‘Select Model’ and choose your Honda vehicle’s model from the drop down list there.
- After selecting the Honda vehicle year of manufacture and the Honda vehicle model, click on the ‘Go’ button at the bottom end.
- On the page that you are taken to, scroll down until you get to the section with the Honda vehicle manuals. Then click on the specific manual you wish to access. For any particular vehicle, you are likely to get a navigation manual, an owner’s manual and a technology reference guide. So if you specifically want to get the owners manual, you simply click on it. If you wish to get the Honda vehicle’s navigation manual, you click on it… and so on.
The procedure for accessing Honda vehicle warranties is almost similar. You go to the Honda website, click on the menu icon (the three small horizontal bars) at the top right hand corner, then select ‘Vehicle Info’. From the options that appear when you do so, scroll down a bit — towards the lower part — then click on the ‘Warranties’ link. On the next screen, as required, select your Honda vehicle year of manufacture as well as the Honda vehicle model and click on the ‘Go’ button. On the screen that you are taken to (after having entered Honda vehicle year of manufacture and model info), click on the ‘Warrant Info’ button. It is in the lower part of the page. You should then be in a position to access the Warranty info booklet for the specific Honda vehicle you entered. Click on the booklet, in order to have it downloaded onto your computer.
To access manuals and warranties for your specific Honda vehicle, what you are supposed to do is sign in to the Honda Owners website. So you can go to the Honda Owners website, click on the menu icon at the top right hand corner of the homepage, then click on the ‘Login/Register’ button. Enter the Honda ID and password into the respective spaces to log in. After logging in, you should be able to access manuals and warranties specific to your Honda vehicle.
Honda Owners website: