To login to BonTon credit card account, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Bon-Ton credit cards portal, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the said address (for the Bon-Ton credit cards portal) at the bottom end of this article within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser application, you will be transferred from whichever other website/webpage you were at, to the Comenity Bank’s Bon-Ton credit cards portal page.
- When you get to the BonTon credit cards portal, check at the extreme top right hand corner, and you will notice a grey-colored ‘Sign In’ button. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Sign In’ button) you will find a couple of spaces provided for you to enter your Bon-Ton credit card username and password in order to sign in. As required, enter your Bon-Ton credit card username into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space.
- After entering your BonTon credit card username and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Sign In’ button, in order to be logged into your account. After logging in that way, you can proceed to view your Bon-Ton credit card balance. You can also be in a position to review your Bon-Ton credit card statements and transaction history. You can go as far as viewing your Bon-Ton credit card limit, while logged in. Another thing that you can possibly do while logged in is applying for Bon-Ton credit limit increase.
Bon-Ton credit card payment – how to pay Bon-Ton credit card bill online
To pay your Bon-Ton credit card bill online, you need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Enter the address for the Bon-Ton Comenity Bank credit cards portal into your browser. You can obtain that address from the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the Bon-Ton credit cards portal will load immediately.
- Once the Bon-Ton credit cards portal loads on your browser, click on the ‘Learn More’ button that is under the ‘Skip Signing in to pay’ section.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, enter the required details to complete the Bon-Ton credit card payment without logging in. Some of the things you will need to enter is your Bon-Ton credit card account number, your zip or postal code and some digits from your social security number (or the other alternate identification you choose). So you enter those details into the first screen, then you click on the ‘find my account’ button. On the next screen, you enter the actual payment details in order to complete the Bon-Ton credit card bill payment transaction.
Alternatively, upon getting to the Bon-Ton credit cards portal, click on the ‘Sign In’ button that is at the top right hand corner. Then on the screen that you are taken to, login by entering your username and password into the respective spaces. After logging, click to indicate that you wish to make a payment. Then enter the required details, in order to complete the Bon-Ton credit card payment. Some of the details you would be required to enter in the course of the Bon-Ton credit card payment would include the amount you intend to pay at that particular time, and where you want the funds to cater for the credit card bill payment to be drawn from.
Bon-Ton credit cards portal: