To apply for West Elm credit card online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the West Elm website, by entering its address into your browser. The said address (for the West Elm website) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser application should immediately transfer you to the West Elm website.
- Once you get to the West Elm website, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. There, at the West Elm website’s homepage bottom end, you will find various columns/categories of links, with titles like ‘We are here to help’, ‘Catalog’, ‘B2B Programs’, ‘Our Cards + Programs’, ‘Why West Elm?’… and so on. And if you specifically check under the ‘Our Cards + Rewards’ column/category of links, you will find a ‘West Elm Credit Card’ link. Click on it.
- On the page that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘West Elm credit card’ link), you will find further information about that particular card. Read through the information on the page, then click on the ‘Apply for a Card’ button that you will find near the bottom end of the page. It is adjacent to the ‘Manage Account’ button. Just click on the ‘Apply for a Card’ button.
- On the next screen [which you are transferred to after clicking on the ‘Apply for a Card’ button], scroll down a bit, then fill in the form you will find there. So you can start by entering your first name, your middle initial [which is optional] and your last name. Then, if you so wish/if applicable, you can enter the suffix to your name — Jnr, Snr, II, III… and so on. After that, enter your social security number into the space provided for it, and then enter your date of birth as well as your annual income into the respective spaces. Into the ‘contact information’ section, as required, enter your zip code, then enter your street address, and your suite or apartment number [the latter is optional]. Thereafter enter your city and state. Further down, enter your email address and confirm it by reentering it into the space provided for that, followed by your mobile phone number and your alternate phone. If you wish to add an authorized user for your West Elm credit card, click on the ‘Yes’ option button for that. Then fill in the authorized user’s details in the spaces that will appear after you do so. Thus, for the authorized user, you would have to enter the first name, middle initial [if you so wish], last name and date of birth. You would also need to specify the type of relationship you have with that authorized user…
- After completing the first phase of the West Elm credit card application, click on the ‘Continue’ button that you will find towards the bottom right hand corner. Then provide the other required details in the subsequent screens, in order to complete the entire West Elm credit card application, and thereafter submit it for processing. Should your West Elm credit card application be approved, you would be able to get the actual card later in due course.
West Elm website: