To activate your Wells Fargo debit card online, do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Wells Fargo debit cards activation page into your browser. When you do so, the Wells Fargo debit cards activation page will load (on your browser) immediately. The said address, for the Wells Fargo debit cards activation page, is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. So what you need to do is copy or type that address into your browser, in order to have the Wells Fargo debit cards activation page load.
- Once the Wells Fargo debit cards activation page loads on your browser, check within the page’s main body, and you will see a section entitled ‘Activate and use your debit card’. Below that you will find somewhere it says something to the effect that ‘It is easy to activate and use your card’. And one of the three ways that are given to activate the card is ‘online’ (with the word ‘online’ hyperlinked). Click on that link.
- On the screen that you are taken to, as required, enter your username and password in order to sign in. If you don’t have a username and password with which to sign in (that is, if you haven’t enrolled for Wells Fargo online banking) click on the ‘Enroll Now’ link, which you will find somewhere above the red-colored ‘Sign On’ button. Then enter the required details, to enroll for Wells Fargo online banking. After enrolling, you can go back to the login page, and sign in by entering the username and password you will have created.
- After logging, click to indicate that you wish to activate a debit card. Then enter the few required details, in order to complete the Wells Fargo debit card activation.
Wells Fargo debit card login
After activating and starting to use your Wells Fargo debit card, you will probably be needing to check its balance, transaction history and statements online. And for you to do those things, you will be required to sign in first. So how do you about signing in to a Wells Fargo debit card account online?
- Go to the Debit cards page on the Wells Fargo website, by entering its address into your browser. The said address (for the Wells Fargo debit cards page) is indicated as link number two, within the ‘links’ section below. So you just enter it into your browser, and you are taken straight to the Wells Fargo debit cards page.
- When you get to the Wells Fargo debit cards page, check within the middle part of the page (somewhere on the right hand side) and you will notice somewhere it says ‘Already have an account with Wells Fargo? Sign on to manage your account’. Click on the ‘Sign On’ link there.
- On the screen that you are taken to, enter your username and password into the respective spaces. Then click on the red-colored ‘Sign On’ button in order to be logged into your Wells Fargo debit card account. After logging in, you will be able to manage your Wells Fargo debit card account online in various ways.
Wells Fargo debit card activation page:
Wells Fargo debit cards page: