To apply for Walgreen jobs online, you need to follow these 5 simple steps:
- Go to the Walgreens website, by entering its address into your browser. At the bottom end of this article, there is a ‘links’ section, and within that section is the address for the Walgreens website. So that is the address you are supposed to enter into your browser, in order to be taken to the Walgreens website.
- Once you are at the Walgreens website, scroll down towards the very bottom end of the homepage, and at some point, you will encounter several columns of links. Those include the ‘Customer Service’, ‘Walgreens Stores’, ‘Company Information’, Plan Member Services’… and so on. Check under the ‘Company Information’ column, and you will notice that one of the links is ‘Careers’. Click on that ‘Careers’ link.
- When you click on the ‘Careers’ link, you will be taken to the Walgreen jobs portal. Check within the middle part of the page you are taken to, and you will notice a section entitled ‘Add more care to your career’. Within that section is a space provided for you to enter a keyword describing the kind of role you are looking for. Enter the keyword, then if you prefer to work at a certain location, enter that location too. If you don’t have a preferred work location/if you are ready to work for Walgreens anywhere, leave the location space blank. Then click on the ‘Search’ button.
- On the screen you are taken to, you will find links to Walgreen job openings that are in line with the keyword you entered. Click on the link for the position you are looking for. Then on the screen you are taken to, click on the ‘Apply’ button for that particular position.
- On the page that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Apply’ button, read about the position [what the position entails/what the qualifications for the position are], then click on the ‘Apply for Job’ button at the bottom end. On the next screen(s), fill in the required details to complete the Walgreen job application.
Walgreens internship – how to apply for Walgreen internships online
To apply for Walgreens internships, do as follows:
- Go to the Walgreens website, by entering its address into your browser.
- Once you are at the Walgreens website, scroll down, towards the bottom end – until you get to the section with various columns of links, including ‘Customer Service’, Walgreens Stores’, ‘Company Information’… and so on. Under the ‘Company Information’ column, click on the ‘Careers’ link.
- On the screen you are taken to, where you are supposed to enter keywords, enter the word ‘intern’. Then if you’d prefer to intern for Walgreens at a specific location, enter it within the space for ‘location’. Then click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The system will then return the available Walgreens internship positions that meet your criteria. Click on the link for the specific internship you are interested in, then on the screen you are taken to, click on the ‘Apply’ button for it. On the subsequent screen, read all about the internship, and then click on the ‘Apply to job’ button for it. Then provide the required details to complete the Walgreens internship application online.