To top up Vodafone UK, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Vodafone UK website. You can find the address for the said Vodafone UK website below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Vodafone website should load almost immediately.
- Once the Vodafone website loads on your browser, check at the top and you will see a menu with items like ‘Shop’, ‘Why Vodafone’, ‘Help’ and ‘My Vodafone’. Now roll your mouse over ‘My Vodafone’. When you do so, some four columns/categories of links will appear below, with titles like ‘Billing & Payments’, ‘Vodafone Apps’, ‘My Products’ and ‘Settings’. And if you check under the ‘Billing & Payments’ column/category of links, you will see a ‘Top Up’ link. Click on it. [So in a nutshell, you just roll your mouse over ‘My Vodafone’ then click on the ‘Top Up’ link].
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Top Up’ link), scroll down towards the bottom end. At some point, you will encounter a black-colored button that says ‘Top Up Online’. Click on it. It is adjacent to the ‘Activate Your Voucher’ button. Just click on the ‘Top Up Online’ button.
- On the next screen (which you are taken to after having clicked on the ‘Top Up Online’ button), check within the middle part and you will see a section where you are supposed to ‘Choose how you want to pay’. There are two options for Vodafone top up payment, namely either via a card [debit card or credit card] or via PayPal. If you wish to pay for the Vodafone airtime using a debit card or a credit card, click on the ‘Card’ option. And if you wish to pay for the Vodafone top up using PayPal, click on the ‘PayPal’ link.
- Whether you clicked on ‘Card’ or on ‘PayPal’, you will first have to enter the mobile phone number you wish to top up. Then enter the top up value. If you clicked on the card option, you will see icons for the cards that are accepted on the site. Then, as required, enter the name on the card, the card number, the card’s expiry date and the card’s CVV. In this case, the CVV would be the three digits at the back of the card. Just copy those digits into the space provided for CVV on the Vodafone online top up page. Then enter your address, your town or city name, your postcode and your country or region. Finally click on the ‘Review Your Order’ button, in order to be taken to the final phase of the Vodafone online top up process. On the other hand, if you indicated that you wish to pay via PayPal you will be required (after entering the mobile number and the top up value) to click on the ‘PayPal Checkout’ button. Then enter the required details in the subsequent screen(s), in order to complete the Vodafone top up via PayPal.
Vodafone UK website: