To access and use the United Airlines feedback form, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the feedback page on the United Airlines website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question (for the United Airlines feedback page) within the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address into your browser application, you are immediately transferred to the United Airlines feedback page.
- When you get to the United Airlines feedback page, scroll down, past the ‘Customer care’ section, and you will eventually get to a section entitled ‘Your information’. Within that section are spaces provided for you to enter your title, first name, last name, country code, phone number and email address. There are other spaces where you are supposed to enter your zip code and your address. Fill in all those details.
- Scroll further down, and you will find a section entitled ‘Type of feedback’. Within that section, click on the appropriate option button, to specify the type of feedback you wish to share with United Airlines – you know, whether it is a concern, a compliment, an inquiry or a suggestion/comment.
- Having specified the type of feedback you wish to share, scroll further down, and you will find a button you can click on, to ‘Add flight’. So you click on this in order to get a chance to select the flight for which you wish to share feedback. Click on the said button, then on the screen that you will be taken to, enter your last name and ticket or reservation number into the spaces that are provided.
- After adding the flight, scroll further down, and you will find a space provided for you to enter the details of the feedback you wish to share. So this is where you type in your complaint or your suggestion, your comment, your compliment or whichever other feedback you wish to share with United Airlines. You can even attach a file, by clicking on the ‘Choose file’ button and selecting the file.
- After entering the details of your feedback, scroll further down, and specify whether what you made reference to also affected other travelers. Further down, you will find a space where you are supposed to tell United Airlines how it can get back to you. If, for instance, you specify that you wish to have them get back to you by email, you are supposed to enter the email address that United Airlines can reach you at.
- Finally, click on the checkbox that says ‘I am not a robot’ and complete whatever captcha challenge will be presented to you. Then click on the ‘Submit’ button to deliver the feedback to United Airlines.
United Airlines feedback complaint
To register a complaint with United Airlines, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the feedback page on the United Airlines website, by entering its address into your browser.
- Once you are at the United Airlines feedback page, scroll down (towards the bottom end) until you get to the section where you are supposed to enter your ‘contact information’. Fill in the required contact details.
- In the next section, where you are supposed to specify ‘Type of feedback’ , click on the option button for ‘Concern’. Then where you supposed to select category, click on the link for the type of complaint you have – as in, whether it is about airport experience, whether it is about flight experience, employee experience, baggage, disability, personal injury… and so on.
- On the next section, click on the ‘Add flight’ button, and then enter your last name and reservation or ticket number (so as to get the United Airlines flight for which you have a complaint).
- In the section where you are supposed to enter ‘Details’, type in the details of your complaint. You can even add files, by clicking on the ‘Choose file’ button and selecting the file you wish to attach. If you want United Airlines to get back to you by email, click on the ‘email’ option button under ‘How to get back to you’ and enter your email address in the space that is provided. Finally, click on the ‘I am not a robot’ button and complete the captcha challenge. Then click on the yellow-colored ‘Submit’ button at the bottom end, to submit the complaint to United Airlines.
United Airlines feedback page: