To apply for Toyota Financing online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Toyota Financial website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the Toyota Financial website) can be found below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Toyota Financial website should load immediately.
- Once the said Toyota Financial website loads on your browser, check within the middle part of the homepage. There, you will see sections entitled ‘Apply for Credit’, ‘End of Lease Options’, ‘Make a Payment’ and ‘Special Offers’. From that part, click where it says ‘Apply for Credit’.
- On the screen that you are taken to [after having clicked on ‘Apply for Credit’], scroll down a bit – until you get to the section where you are supposed to enter your Zip code. Enter the code into the space provided for it, then click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Once you enter a zip code and click on the ‘Go’ button, the vehicle selector feature will become active, and various Toyota vehicles will appear below. Click on the one you are seeking to buy. You can also click on the ‘Trucks’, ‘Crossovers and SUVs’ and ‘Hybrids & EV’ sections [besides the default ‘Cars & Minivans section] for more options. Ultimately, select the Toyota vehicle whose purchase/lease you wish to finance.
- After selecting a vehicle, you will be taken straight to the applicant information section. Fill in the required details within that section. First you will have to click on the appropriate option button, to specify whether what you wish to finance is a Toyota vehicle purchase or a Toyota vehicle lease. Then enter your (Toyota financing applicant) first name, middle initial and last name. After that, enter your email address into the space provided for it, then confirm it by re-entering it into the space provided for that. Further down, enter your address details. So you start by specifying your housing status [whether you own a home, rent a home, live with a relative… and so on]. Then you enter your monthly housing expenses into the space provided for them. Further down, you key in your street address, then enter your city, state, zip code and home phone. You also get to specify how long you have lived at that address. As you head towards the end of the Toyota Financing application form, you enter your social security number and your date of birth. Then you enter your education level details, your occupation and your employer/company name. You also enter your gross monthly income, your work phone and how long you have been with that particular employer… Just enter all the required details. If you wish to add a co-applicant, you click on the provided button to specify that, then enter the co-applicant’s details in the spaces that appear.
- After filling the Toyota Financing application form in its entirety, click on the ‘Next’ button that is at the bottom end. Then enter the required details in the ‘Dealer & Financing’ section, and complete the acknowledgment section in order to have the application submitted. If your application is successful, you should get the Toyota financing in due course – with which you can purchase or lease a Toyota vehicle, as may be the case.
Toyota Financial website: