To complete the Coles feedback survey online, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Coles feedback survey site into your browser. That address (for the Coles feedback survey site) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser immediately transfers you to the Coles feedback survey site.
- Once you get to the Coles feedback survey site, you will find a message welcoming you to ‘Tell Coles’. Below that are option buttons you are supposed to click on, to indicate where the Coles store you visited is located at. If, for instance, the Coles store you visited is in New South Wales, you click on the ‘NSW’ option button. If the Coles store you visited is in Victoria, you click on the ‘VIC’ option button. If the Coles store you visited is in Queensland, you click on the ‘QLD’ option button… and so on.
- Once you specify where the Coles store you visited is located, you will then be required to indicate which specific store you visited. This you do by clicking on the downward arrow, and selecting the store name from the drop down list. After specifying the Coles store you visited, click on the ‘Next’ button that you will find at the bottom end of the screen.
- You will then be taken to a screen where you are supposed to select the date you shopped at Coles. So what you are supposed to do at this stage is click on the calendar icon at the end of that space, then click on the date you shopped at Coles from the calendar that will appear. You therefore don’t have to type in the date you shopped at Coles, but rather, to simply select the date from the calendar that is provided. After selecting the date, click on the ‘Next’ button at the bottom end.
- On the next screen, you will be required to specify the time of day you visited the Coles store. Was it in the morning? Or was it in the afternoon or evening. Click on the option button for the time period you visited Coles. If it was in the morning, click on the ‘Morning’ option button. If it was in the afternoon, click on the ‘Afternoon’ radio button. If it was in the evening, just click on the ‘Evening’ option button…
- Once you specify the time you visited the Coles store, the Coles survey companion chatbox will appear immediately, with a request for you to discuss your experience during that last visit. The request is specifically for you to describe how you feel about your most recent visit to Coles. Once you type in a response, you will be requested to give some more detail about it. Then you will be asked if there is anything you wish to add… before finally being taken to a page where you are asked how well you feel you have been listened to. After providing a rating in that regard, you will be taken to the page where you are thanked for your feedback. You will have completed the survey, and the feedback you provided will have been conveyed to the Coles management for action.
Coles customer survey site: