To complete the ASDA customer survey online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the ASDA customer survey site, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question (for the ASDA feedback survey site) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you from whichever other website you may have been at, to the ASDA customer survey site.
- Once you get to the ASDA customer survey site, you will find a message welcoming you to ‘Tell ASDA’. Below that is a promise that upon completing the survey, you would be rewarded with an entry into a sweepstakes drawing, in which you would have a chance to win £1,000. Read through the info on that first page, then click on the green-colored ‘Enter’ button.
- On the next screen, you will find some spaces provided for you to enter certain details from your ASDA receipt, in order to launch the survey. The required details are the store number (for the ASDA outlet you visited), the amount spent, the date of your visit to ASDA, the time of your visit to ASDA and the transaction number. Now just get hold of your ASDA receipt, take note of the store number indicated on it, then enter that number into the space provided for it back at the ASDA survey site. Similarly, take note of the total amount of money spent, the date and time of your visit to ASDA as indicated on the receipt, and enter them into the respective spaces. Finally, take note of the transaction number indicated on your ASDA receipt, and enter the same back at the survey site.
- After entering the ASDA store number, amount spent, date of visit, time of visit and transaction number, click on the ‘Start’ button. When you do this, the ASDA feedback survey questions will start running on your screen.
- Answer the various ASDA feedback survey questions as they come up on your screen, until you get to the very end of the survey. By that point, you will likely have given the feedback that the ASDA management needs to understand your customer service preferences and how to meet them. You would also have earned yourself an entry into the ASDA survey sweepstakes drawing, in which you could win £1,000.
ASDA customer survey questions
The ASDA survey questions are based on your experience during your last visit to an ASDA store. Yours is to answer them candidly, knowing that the answers you give could possibly influence ASDA customer service policies in the future.
ASDA customer survey login
The credentials you need to enter, in order to launch the ASDA feedback survey include the store number (for the ASDA outlet you visited), the amount spent and the date of your ASDA visit. Others are the time of your ASDA visit and the transaction number. All these should be easily obtainable from your ASDA receipt.
ASDA customer survey sweepstakes
Once you complete the ASDA survey, you will get an entry into a sweepstakes drawing, in which you could win £1,000.
ASDA survey site: