For you to access your Target employee benefits information online, you need to follow these 3 steps:
- Go to the Target employee benefits portal, by entering its address into your browser. Check below, in the ‘links’ section of this article, and you will find the address you can use to access the ‘Target pay and benefits’ portal. So all you have to do is enter that address into your browser, whereupon the browser will transfer you to the said portal.
- Once you are at the Target employee benefits portal (on the ‘pre-authentication home’ page you land at), check at the top and you will find a menu with items like ‘Home’, ‘Target Benefits’ and ‘More Well-Being Offerings and Discounts’. Click on the ‘Target Benefits’ link from that menu — or alternatively click on the red-colored ‘Target Benefits’ link from the middle section of the page.
- On the screen you are taken to, click on the link for the specific benefit you are interested in. Like for instance, if you are interested in ‘account-based medical plans’, click on the link for that — and you will then be taken to a screen where you will find information on the medical plans you are entitled to by virtue of being a Target employee. If you are interested in dental benefits for Target employees, click on the link for ‘dental’ and you will be taken to a screen with more information on the dental benefits that are available to you by virtue of being a Target employee… and so on.
Target benefits login
To log in to the Target employees benefits portal, do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Target pay and benefits portal, which you can find below in the ‘links’ section.
- Once you are at the Target pay and benefits portal, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will find a ‘Log On’ link. Click on it.
- On the screen you are subsequently taken to, enter the required sign in credentials in order to be logged on. The required login credentials are your user ID and password. So you enter the user ID into the space meant for it, then enter the password into the other space. Then click on the ‘Log On’ button and you will be instantly signed into your Target pay and benefits account.
Target My Pay and Benefits Website Registration
As mentioned above, for you to log in to the Target pay and benefits site, you are expected to enter a user ID and password. But what if it is the first time you are trying to use the portal – and therefore don’t have a user ID and password with which to log in? Well, in that case, you would need to register as a ‘new user’ on the portal. It is in the process of registering that you would get to set up the user ID and password with which to be logging in. To register, you need to:
- Go to the Target employee pay and benefits site. You can find the site’s address in the ‘links’ section below.
- Once you are at the Target pay and benefits site, click on the ‘sign on’ link, which you will find towards the top right hand corner.
- On the screen you are taken to, check at the bottom of the login box (somewhere below the ‘Log On’ button), and you will see a ‘New User?’ link. Click on it. Then enter the required information in the screen you are taken to, in order to complete the registration.
Target pay and benefits portal: