If you wish to complete the Walkabout customer satisfaction survey, follow these steps:
- Go to the Walkabout customer satisfaction survey site, by entering its address into your browser. Check in the ‘links’ section below, and you will find the address in question – which you can use to access the ‘Talk About Walkabout’ feedback survey site. When you enter the said address into your browser, the survey site loads.
- Once the Walkabout survey site loads on your browser, you will find a message thanking you for taking your time to participate in the survey. Below it is the first question – where you are expected to select the specific Walkabout outlet/branch you visited, as well as the time of your visit. After doing so, click on the ‘Start’ button.
- On the next screen, as required, select the time you visited the Walkabout outlet. Then click on the ‘Next’ button. You will then be taken to a screen where you are supposed to state how often you visit the Walkabout branch you selected, another where you are asked whether you would recommend the said branch of walkabout (on a scale of 0 to 10), and yet another one where you are expected to state/select the single best thing you encountered during your last visit.
- In subsequent screens, you will encounter questions on what you appreciated in particular, whether there is any team member you wish to recognize as well as a space left for you to leave additional comments and feedback. That is it, you will have completed the main Walkabout survey – though there is another further 5-minute survey section you can opt-in for.
- If you opt-in for the further survey questions, you will be requested to provide feedback on ‘the welcome you received’, on whether you had drinks during your visit, on the speed of the Walkabout drink service, on the drink taste and on whether the drinks were good value for money. There are further questions on whether you had food during your visit to the Walkabout outlet, on how you rate the food variety and availability, how you rate the food taste, how you rate the food service speed and whether the food was good value for money.
- As you progress with the Walkabout survey, you will encounter a question on how you rate the overall service (on a scale ranging from ‘very poor’ to ‘excellent’), how you rate the overall environment at the Walkabout outlet you visited and how you rate the music [the Walkabout survey is truly exhaustive].
- The survey goes further, and you are expected to respond on how you found the toilets, and whether you would be willing to book with Walkabout again, whether there were any promotional materials you noticed and how you rate the condition of those promotional materials — as well as the clarity of the said promotional materials.
- As you come towards the end of the Walkabout survey, you will find a question on how you usually find the Walkabout dining experience (from visit to visit), your gender – which is optional, your age – which again is optional, how much time you spent at Walkabout, how much money you spent at Walkabout, and finally a message thanking you for taking part in the survey. Then there are spaces for you to enter your name and email address or phone number (through which you can be getting the latest Walkabout news and offers).
Walkabout survey site: