To apply for a Synovus credit card online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Synovus Bank website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the Synovus Bank website) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Synovus Bank website.
- When you get to the Synovus Bank website, check at the top of the homepage, and you will find a menu with items like ‘Personal’, ‘Business’, ‘Corporate’, ‘About Us’… and so on. From that menu, click on the ‘Personal’ link.
- When you click on the ‘Personal’ link, a new smaller menu will appear below the main one, with items like ‘Bank’, ‘Charge’, ‘Borrow’, ‘Plan & Invest’, ‘Digital Banking’… and so on. From that menu, click on the ‘Charge’ link.
- Scroll down the page that you will be taken to, towards the bottom end of it. You will eventually get to a ‘Personal Credit Cards’ section. Now go through the various Synovus Bank credit cards that are listed there, and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link for the one that interests you (or for the specific Synovus Bank credit card you set out in search of). If you are responding to a Synovus credit card promotional offer, check on the left hand side of the page. There, you will find a section entitled ‘Have a promotional offer?’. Within that section is a space where you can enter the offer code. So you just enter the Synovus credit card offer code into that space, then click on the ‘Look up offer’ button. After that you will be guided through the motions of applying for the Synovus credit card. Otherwise (if you are not responding to a Synovus credit card offer), just click on the ‘Apply Online’ link for any of the Synovus credit cards that are listed on the page.
- When you click on the ‘Apply Online’ for any of the Synovus Bank credit cards, you will first be taken to a page where you are supposed to specify whether you are a Synovus Bank customer or not. If you indicate that you are not a Synovus Bank customer, you will find a message to the effect that you need to visit the nearest Synovus Bank branch, or call a number you will find there, in order to initiate the Synovus Bank credit card application. On the other hand, if you indicate that you are a Synovus Bank customer, you will be required to first log into the Synovus Bank’s online banking system, before proceeding. You can login by entering your Synovus Bank online access user ID and password into the respective spaces, then clicking on the ‘Enter’ button. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Debit Card & PIN’ option, and sign in by entering your Synovus Bank debit card number and PIN into the respective spaces, then click on the ‘Enter’ button.
- After logging in, fill in the Synovus Bank credit card application form you will find. Subsequently, the Synovus Bank credit card application will be processed. And if the application is successful, you will eventually receive a Synovus credit card.
Synovus Bank website: