To complete enrollment for SunTrust online banking, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the online banking enrollment page on the SunTrust website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question (for the SunTrust online banking enrollment page) in the ‘links’ section below. What you then need to do is enter the address into your browser application. The browser will take you straight to the SunTrust online banking enrollment page.
- When you get to the SunTrust online banking enrollment page, check within the middle part (of the page) and you will see a form that you are supposed to fill, in order to complete the enrollment. Within that form are spaces where you are required to enter your security access code, your social security number and your security name. Enter all those details into the respective spaces.
- Having entered your security access code, your social security number and your security name into the respective spaces, click on the blue-colored ‘Next’ button – which you will find at the bottom end of the form.
- Enter the other required details in the screens that you will subsequently be taken to, in order to complete the SunTrust online banking enrollment.
SunTrust online banking login – How to Sign In to the SunTrust Online Banking System
Having successfully enrolled for SunTrust online banking, chances are that you will thereafter be needing to log in from time to time. That is for instance when you wish to view your SunTrust account balance, when you wish to review your SunTrust account transaction history, when you wish to access your SunTrust account statement online… and so on. So how do you go about logging in? Follow these steps:
- Go to the SunTrust website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find that address in the ‘links’ section, at the bottom end of this article – where it is given as the second link. You just enter that address into your browser, and the browser immediately takes you to the SunTrust website’s homepage.
- When you get to the SunTrust website homepage, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will notice that there is a ‘Log In’ link. It is adjacent to the red-colored button that says ‘Open an account’. Click on the ‘Log In’ link.
- When you click on the ‘Log in’ link, a login box will appear instantly. Within that login box are spaces where you are supposed to enter your user ID and password in order to sign in. Enter your (SunTrust online banking) user ID into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space.
- Having entered your SunTrust online banking user ID and password into the respective spaces, click on the forward arrow [which you will find next to the space for password entry]. You will then be able to access your SunTrust account online. You can now proceed to view its balance, review its transaction history, access its statements… among other things.
SunTrust online banking enrollment completion page:
SunTrust website homepage: