To apply for a Sunglass Hut credit card online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Sunglass Hut website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address we are making reference to (for the Sunglass Hut website) within the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Sunglass Hut website.
- Once you get to the Sunglass Hut website, scroll down the homepage, to the very bottom end of it. There, at the bottom end of the Sunglass Hut website’s homepage, you will find some five columns/categories of links with titles like ‘Quick Links’, ‘Brands’, ‘Company Info’, ‘Customer Care’ and ‘Need Help?’. And if you check within the ‘Quick Links’ column/category, you will notice that there is a ‘Sunglass Hut credit card’ link there. Click on it (the ‘Sunglass Hut credit card’ link).
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button that you will find at the lower right hand part of the page that you will be taken to. Or you may decide to first click on the ‘Learn More’ link, to get more information on the workings of the Sunglass Hut credit card, before proceeding to apply. So you click on the ‘Learn More’ link and read through the info in the pop-up window that will appear when you do so. After that, if you find the Sunglass Hut credit card to be a good fit for you, close that pop-up window and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- On the next screen, start your Sunglass Hut credit card application, by entering the last four digits of your social security number and your mobile number. If you don’t have a mobile phone number, click on the link that says ‘I don’t have a mobile phone number’ (it is somewhere just below the ‘Continue’ button). If you click on the ‘I don’t have a mobile phone number’ link, you will be taken straight to the Sunglass Hut credit card application page.
- Fill in all the required details in the Sunglass Hut credit card application form, then sit back and wait for a credit decision to be made. Among the details you will be required to enter is the initial purchase amount (if you know it), your first name, your last name and your street address. Others are your primary phone number, your alternative phone number, your email address and your social security number or ITIN. You will also be expected to enter your date of birth and your ‘monthly net income from all sources’. Just fill in all the required details, and if it is a joint credit card you are applying for, click on the ‘Add a Joint Applicant’ checkbox, then fill in the co-applicant’s details in the spaces that will instantly appear when you do so.
- After filling in the required details, click on the ‘Continue’ button in order to be taken to the final phase of the Sunglass Hut credit card application. You will subsequently be taken through the Sunglass Hut credit card options. Then you will get to read through (and agree to) the Sunglass Hut credit card terms, before submitting your application and ultimately getting the application results.
Sunglass Hut website: