To complete the Smoothie King feedback survey online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Smoothie King feedback survey site into your browser. You can find the said address — for the Smoothie King feedback survey site – at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter it into your browser, the Smoothie King survey site will load immediately.
- Once the Smoothie King feedback survey site loads on your browser, you will find a message assuring you that Smoothie King values your candid feedback and appreciates you sparing time to complete the survey. Below that is a promise that you would be given a discount code, upon completing the survey. Scroll down a bit, and you will find a space provided for you to enter your email address, in order to initiate the survey. Just enter your email address into the space provided for it.
- Below the space for entry of your email address is another space where you are supposed to select the Smoothie King outlet you visited. You can do so by entering the store number. Or you can click on the down arrow (in order to launch the drop down selection list), then select the name/address of the Smoothie King outlet you visited from the drop down list.
- After selecting the Smoothie King outlet you visited, you will find another space provided for you to enter the date and time of your visit. When you click on the space provided for entry of date and time, a calendar will launch, and what you are supposed to do is click on the specific date you visited Smoothie King. Then in the section below where you are supposed to select the date of your visit to Smoothie King, you will find another section where you can select the time of your visit, by clicking on the hour and minute.
- The next question in the Smoothie King feedback survey is on how you placed an order. You answer that particular question by clicking on the appropriate option button. Thus, if you walked in, you click on the option button for ‘walk in’. If it was by drive through, you click on the option button for ‘Drive Thru’. If it was an online order, you click on the option button for ‘online’… and so on.
- You will then find another question on whether your order met your expectations – that is, whether it was exactly as you wanted it. The expected answer for that particular question is either ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Click on ‘yes’ if your Smoothie King order was up to your expectations. Click on ‘no’ if your Smoothie King order was below your expectations…
- Below that, you will find a series of questions where you are supposed to answer by way of giving ratings (on a scale of one to five). The question are on whether you were able to place and receive your order in a reasonable time, whether the Smoothie King team members were friendly and on whether the smoothie tasted the way you wanted. Others are on the Smoothie King outlet’s cleanliness and on the actual quality of the smoothie.
- Finally, you will find a question where you are supposed to provide an overall rating of your Smoothie King experience, on a scale of one to five. Do that, then click on the red-colored ‘Next’ button at the bottom end in order to be taken to the final stage in the Smoothie King feedback survey.
Smoothie King feedback survey site: