To activate a Scotiabank credit card online, follow these steps:
- Go to the credit cards activation page on the Scotiabank website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question, for the Scotiabank credit cards activation page, is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. Upon copying or typing that address into your browser, you are taken straight to the Scotiabank credit cards activation page.
- When you get to the Scotiabank credit cards activation page, check within the page’s main body, and you will see a heading that says ‘Activate Scotiabank credit card or ScotiaLine’. Within that section is a space provided for you to enter your card number in order to initiate the card activation. Enter your Scotiabank credit card number into that space, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Provide the required details in the subsequent screens, in order to complete the Scotiabank credit card activation.
Note that those instructions apply for Scotiabank Visa and Scotiabank American Express branded cards. If yours is a Scotiabank MasterCard, check within the Scotiabank credit cards activation page (somewhere just above the space provided for entry of the credit card number). There, you will find the phone number you are supposed to call for Scotiabank MasterCard activation purposes.
Scotiabank credit card login
Having activated and started to use your Scotiabank credit card, occasions are likely to arise where you want to view the card’s balance online. There may also be occasions when you want to review Scotiabank credit card statements online or when you want to make Scotiabank credit card payments online… Now to manage your Scotiabank credit card in any of these ways, you will be required to sign in first. So, how do you go about logging into your Scotiabank credit card account?
Well, to log in to your Scotiabank credit card account, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Scotiabank website into your browser. That address is given at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section, as link number two. Upon entering it into your browser, you are taken straight to the Scotiabank website.
- When you get to the Scotiabank website, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will notice a red-colored ‘Sign In’ button. Click on it.
- On the screen that you are taken to, enter your username or card number into the space provided for the same. Then enter your password into the other space. After entering the username or credit card number and password into the respective spaces, click on the red-colored ‘Sign In’ button. You will then be logged into your Scotiabank credit card account immediately.
After logging in, you can now view your Scotiabank credit card balance. You can also proceed to make Scotiabank credit card payments and to review Scotiabank credit card statements online. Further still, once logged in, you can view your Scotiabank credit card limit and even apply for Scotiabank credit card limit increase.
Scotiabank credit cards activation page: