To log in to your Samsung account online, do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Samsung website into your browser application. The Samsung website will then load on the browser application. (The address in question, which you can use to access the Samsung website, can be obtained from the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article – and when you enter it into your browser, the Samsung website loads).
- Once the Samsung website loads on your browser, check at the top left hand corner, and you will notice a menu icon – the one that is made of three small horizontal bars. Click on it. Then scroll down the menu that appears, to the very bottom end of it, where you will notice a ‘Log In’ link. Click on it.
- On the screen that you are subsequently taken to, you will find spaces provided for you to enter your email address and password in order to sign in. Enter your email address (the one you used to register with Samsung) into the space provided for it. Then enter your password (that is, your Samsung account password) into the other space. Having entered both credentials into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will then be able to access your Samsung account immediately.
Samsung Account Signup – How to Sign Up for a Samsung Account Online
To sign up for a Samsung account online, you need to:
- Go to the Samsung website, by entering its address into your browser application. You can pick that address (for the Samsung website) from the ‘links’ section below. When you enter it into your browser, you are almost instantly transferred to the Samsung website.
- Once you are at the Samsung website, click on the menu icon that is at the top left hand corner [the one that is made of three small horizontal bars]. Then on the menu that appears, scroll down to the bottom end, and you will find a ‘Log In’ button. Click on it.
- On the login screen that you are taken to, check below the ‘Sign in’ button, and you will find 2 links labeled ‘Find ID or reset password’ or ‘Sign up here’. Click on the ‘Sign up here’ link.
- Fill in the form in the page that you are subsequently taken to, so as to set up a Samsung account online. Among the details you will need to enter are your first and last names, your email address, the password you wish to be logging in with and your date of birth. Enter all these details, then click on the ‘Next’ button in order to complete the Samsung account sign up.