To apply for a Salesforce job online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Salesforce website, by entering its address into your browser. The said address (for the Salesforce website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Salesforce website will load immediately.
- Once the Salesforce website loads on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. There, at the Salesforce website’s homepage bottom end, you will encounter some three columns/categories of links. They have titles like ‘New to Salesforce?’, ‘About Salesforce’ and ‘Popular Links’. And if you check under the ‘About Salesforce’ column/category of links, you will notice that there is a ‘Careers’ link there. Click on the said ‘Careers’ link. [So, in a nutshell, you just scroll down to the bottom end of the Salesforce website’s homepage, and click on the ‘Careers’ link you will find there].
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Careers’ link), check within the middle part, and you will see a ‘Search Jobs’ button. Click on the said ‘Search Jobs’ button.
- On the next page — which you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Search Jobs’ button — browse through the various Salesforce jobs that are on offer. Browse until you find a Salesforce job that looks like a good fit for you. Or browse until you find the specific Salesforce job you set out in search of. On the left hand sidebar of the page, you will find various filters you can use to narrow down your Salesforce job search. For instance, if you click on the ‘Sales’ checkbox [so that it is checked], the system will filter the jobs links to only leave those that are sales-related. Or if you click on the ‘Finance and Operations’ checkbox [so that it is ticked], the system will filter the jobs links, to only leave you with those that are related to finance and operations… There is also the option of filtering by country, by location, by job type and by whether a position is full time or part-time. Yet another option that is available to you is that of entering keywords that are descriptive of the Salesforce job that you are looking for into the search box at the top. Then you browse through the links that are returned, until you find a job that appeals to you or until you find the specific job you set out in search of.
- Once you find a Salesforce job that seems to be a good fit for you, click on its link. On the page you are taken to, read more about the position, including the responsibilities associated with it, and the qualifications you need to have in order to get it. If that particular Salesforce position still seems to be a good fit for you, click on the ‘Apply’ button for it.
- When you click on the ‘Apply’ button for any position, you will be taken to a screen where you are first required to sign into the Salesforce jobs portal. If you don’t have an account on the Salesforce jobs portal, you create one first. Then you sign in. After signing in, fill in all the required details to complete the Salesforce job application.