To complete the Runza customer survey online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the survey page on the Runza website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question (for the Runza survey page) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Runza survey page loads immediately.
- Once the Runza customer survey page loads on your browser, you will find a message telling you to tell Runza about your experience. Below that is a space where you are supposed to select the Runza location you visited, in order to initiate the survey. So you click where it says ‘please select’, then select the Runza location you visited from the drop down. You can refer to your Runza receipt, for all these details. Below that is another space where you are supposed to select the date of your visit to Runza. So you click on the part for month, and select the month from the drop down. You click on the part for the day, and select the date from the drop down. And finally, you click on the part for the year, and select the year from the drop down (you will find the current year selected by default).
- Further down, there is another section where you are supposed to enter the time of your visit. So you click where it says ‘please select’ under time of visit, and click on the appropriate time, then specify whether it was ‘am’ or ‘pm’.
- You will then find another space where you are supposed to specify whether what you had at Runza was a dine-in experience, a carry-out experience or a drive-thru experience. So you click on the option button for the type of experience you had at Runza.
- Then there is the section where you are supposed to rate your Runza visit: whether it was excellent, very good, good, fair or poor. So you click on the option button that is in line with how you rate your Runza experience.
- After giving a rating for your Runza visit, you can proceed to enter comments in the space you will find below the rating question. So that is where you enter your feedback on, say, things you think Runza should keep up or things you feel that Runza should improve upon… and so on. That is also where you can enter any suggestions you feel that Runza management should act upon.
- Having entered your comments, you can scroll down a bit, to the section where you are supposed to enter your contact details (though the entry of those is optional). At the bottom end of the survey page, you will find a promise to the effect that upon submitting your survey feedback, you would be entered into a sweepstakes drawing, in which you could win a gift card. Just click on the ‘Submit’ button you will find there at the bottom end, to convey your feedback to the Runza restaurants management.
Runza survey page: