To check REI gift card balance online, follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to the gift cards page on the REI website, by entering its address into your browser. If you check at the bottom end of this article, you will notice that there is a ‘links’ section. And if you look within that ‘links’ section, you will find the address for the REI gift cards page. That then is the page you are supposed to enter into your browser – after which the browser will take you to the REI gift cards page.
- When you get to the REI gift cards page, check within the middle part and you will notice a black-colored button that says ‘Buy a gift card’. Adjacent to it is another white button that says ‘Check balance’. Click on the latter – that is, on the ‘Check Balance’ button.
- When you click on the ‘Check Balance’ button, you will be taken to a page where you can make REI gift card online balance enquiry. Within that page are spaces provided for you to enter your REI gift card number and the card’s PIN. As required, enter your REI gift card number into the space provided for it. Then enter the card’s PIN into the other space.
- Having entered the REI gift card number and PIN into the respective spaces, click on the blue-colored ‘Get Balance’ button: after which your REI gift card balance will be displayed.
How to buy a REI gift card online
To purchase a REI gift card online, follow these 7 simple steps:
- Enter the address for the REI gift cards page into your browser. You can obtain that address from the ‘links’ section below. Once you have the address, you need to either type it or copy it into your browser – after which the REI gift cards page will load on the browser.
- Once the REI gift cards page loads on your browser, check within the middle part of it (below the pictures of the REI gift cards) and you will notice a black-colored button that says ‘Buy a gift card’. Click on it.
- On the next screen, you will be required to specify whether you wish to send the REI gift card by mail or by email. Click on the appropriate option button, depending on the type of REI gift card you are interested in.
- Having specified whether you are interested in a mail card or an email card, you will next be required to select the card design you fancy. So you just scroll down, past the email/mail specification section, to the design selection section.
- After selecting the REI gift card design you want, scroll down further still, until you get to the section where you are supposed to enter the sender and recipient details. Scroll furter down, to the section where you are supposed to enter the gift card’s value and then schedule a delivery date.
- Having done all that, click on the ‘Preview your card’ button, in order to get the card’s preview.
- If you are satisfied with what you see in the REI gift card preview, finally click on the ‘Add to cart’ button, in order to complete the REI gift card purchase transaction.
REI gift cards page: